Respected Contributor
He does run the show. Parents are working on that. Smiley Happy we had a deputy Barney at one time as well. I love dogs too. My two are napping at the moment.
Honored Contributor

Very cute, alert puppy!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Holy Moley, if he is this big at five months, what will he be when he is full grown, lol. My female terrier destroyed three of DD's ear buds or whatever they are, at $50.00 a piece, not to mention many other expensive items before I got her a buddy.

Trusted Contributor

Aww...he is so cute! My Dad had boxers at one time. When I would visit, one of them liked to drape herself over my lap! LOL! She thought that she was an 80 lb. lap dog. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Your dog reminds me of her, as she had the same kind of markings as your dog. My Dad's dogs loved to play. They would bring their toys over to me, and I would wrestle with them. They were a lot of fun to be around, and play with.

Respected Contributor

soooooo cute! That expression on his face is hilarious. Kind of like, "yeah, I dig holes so what??"

Esteemed Contributor

Andy is adorable.....love the look on his face....he sure is a big boy....

Respected Contributor

What a sweet, little pup. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor
On 4/7/2015 makeup addict said:

It worked! Thank you!! Sorry one is huge.

I notice that there is no tag on his collar, there should be, and it only needs to have your parent's and/or your phone numbers on it, no name, learned this during my rescue years.

Respected Contributor
Scottie, that sums it all up! northern Nights, Andy us the same way. He will hop on my lap and place his head on my shoulder. Hes a cuddle bunny. He and Dad will nap together in the recliner. Ne had a toy box full of toys. He would bring them to you one at a time, then he brought the box and would play with it for an hour.
Super Contributor

He's a good looking pup. Smile There is something about those soulful eyes that just melts your heart. Our pups could destroy home and yard, then look at you like"Well, it started as a small project...." lol. Good thing they are cute and have lots of love to give.