Honored Contributor

bobbi brown getting into the wellness industry on qvc

bb1.png

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/31/style/bobbi-brown-just-bobbi.html

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Re: bobbi brown getting into the wellness industry on qvc

I'm having coffee now. Warm with coffee-mate. Then I'm going to bed. I need a gimmick to make myself rich instead of others. 

Honored Contributor

I thought she already "rolled out her next act," a lifestyle brand for Lord & Taylor? Oh well - good luck to her in her new adventure. I loved her makeup back in the day! Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

That collagen in her smoothie, I wonder if we have to worry if it came from mad cows.  She must think ingesting collagen restores the skin, maybe it does. Mad cow or not I'm sure it'll sell out and offered on auto delivery. 

Respected Contributor

When I first saw the title I wasnt sure if it was bobbi brown the

make up person or Whitney Houston's ex husband ....Whew ...!!

Regular Contributor

Yes, there was a long article with photos in Sunday's New York Times. She and her husband are also opening a boutique hotel and she mentioned she sold her company for $75 million back in the day.......And she also mentioned all the famous people she had done makeup for... by the end of the article, I knew I would not buy anything she sold. Why make the very rich even richer?? Especially when they brag about EVERYthing.

And I really do not try to be negative, but she really got to me in the wrong way. Thought she was a modest, quiet person when on QVC.........really....

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Big Joaniewrote:

When I first saw the title I wasnt sure if it was bobbi brown the

make up person or Whitney Houston's ex husband ....Whew ...!!

LOL @Big Joanie

THAT bobby brown has a Y instead of an I. that would be interesting though. Smiley LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45@Big Joanie And don't forget Millie Bobbi Brown, the child actress, who I believe is on Stranger Things!!!!! I saw her a lot on the Red Carpet during Awards Season...... 

Honored Contributor

LOL @CANDLEQUEEN thanks......i have never heard of 14 year old millie bobby brown....but i just looked her up. Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

It will be interesting watching Bobbi and the Q host (they pair her up) w/to sell these "wellness shakes"..😦
It will probably be Jill Bauer. Also, the boutique hotel that her and her husband bought that another poster mentioned is in Montclair, NJ. I read the article and supposedly , it's a place to get away when u don't have the kids or something..