Honored Contributor

bob bowersox.....writer of new movie being released next month!

congratulations to BOB BOWERSOX.....former QVC host.

he has a movie being released next month that he wrote AND he also has a small part in it (he plays the part of a police forensic tech).

via facebook....

Bob Bowersox

· 

Well, it's finally being released!! The film I created and wrote (and got a small part in!) will be coming to theaters and streaming on March 10. It was originally titled "MUTI", but the Hollywood moguls decided THE RITUAL KILLER was more enticing, I guess. Stars Morgan Freeman, Cole Hauser, and Peter Stormare. Watch for it!

Cole Hauser and Morgan Freeman Track Down a Murderer in 'The Ritual Killer' Trailer

Cole Hauser, Morgan Freeman Star in New Trailer for The Ritual Killer (people.com)

THRILLER.....

The movie follows the deadly world of ritual killings that have claimed the lives of two innocents, and the ensuing pursuit of a father to exert justice on the individual behind the killings, all while grieving his daughter. Cole Hauser and Morgan Freeman, portray the grieving father and detective who has to work with an anthropologist to catch the serial killer.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: bob bowersox.....writer of new movie being released next month!

Bob was featured on local news about a month ago about his new venture.  I wish him good luck and success!

Honored Contributor

WOW!!!!!! How great is that? And to have such a great team of actors to star in his movie. Congratulations Bob Bowersox.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Valued Contributor

What an accomplishment.........name stars and all ! He should be very, very proud !

Trusted Contributor

The original title of the movie was "Muti," which is how it is listed on Rotten Tomatoes,  for anyone who wants to see more info on it. There are five other people listed as writers, in addition to Bowersox.

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Honored Contributor

Good for Bob.  I'm glad he's found his niche.  He's always seemed to be at loose ends  since he left QVC.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It's nice to know Bob Bowersox has moved on and has a talent for writing, something I admire.  Good luck to him !

Honored Contributor

Wishing Bob,

Honored Contributor

Good to know!  I will be watching for it!  Bob was a fantastic host.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

There are no reviews on Rotten Tomatoes yet but IMDB has the trailer.  It looks pretty good - and violent.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13141250/