Super Contributor

Back when gold was at a all time high, there was place  that was highly  recommended on the qvc forum. It was  A BETTER   place than the one QVC was  suggesting.  Does anyone remember the name of the company? Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: best place to sell gold?

Your best bet would be to go to a local jeweler.  Either that or Google  "where to sell gold near me".  

Esteemed Contributor

Ross -Simons  buys  gold pieces . You can check their web site .

Respected Contributor

usgoldbuyers dot com.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

usgoldbuyers dot com.

I believe this is the one I used years ago.  Located in NY?   Anyway, I used them twice and would go back.

Back then, they would actually send you a FedEx label for overnight and all you needed to do was pack it up and take it down to drop off.  Within a week I had the $$$.

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

usgoldbuyers dot com.

I believe this is the one I used years ago.  Located in NY?   Anyway, I used them twice and would go back.

Back then, they would actually send you a FedEx label for overnight and all you needed to do was pack it up and take it down to drop off.  Within a week I had the $$$.

Yes, it is the same one that you used. I also had a great experience with them. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

usgoldbuyers dot com.

Yes, it is the same one that you used. I also had a great experience with them. 

Yes, US Goldbuyers for me also, several times, though it's been years. For some reason, I think they've moved to Florida. They gave the best price of anyone. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Frequent Contributor

I'm glad you asked this question!  I have been wondering where to sell some of my gold, too, and now remember the good reviews for the US Gold Buyers.  I have 3 sons who obviously have zero interest in gold jewelry so I may just sell it and put the $$ into savings.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@moongirl wrote:

Back when gold was at a all time high, there was place  that was highly  recommended on the qvc forum. It was  A BETTER   place than the one QVC was  suggesting.  Does anyone remember the name of the company? Thanks

This is the place, Q used to recommend:     @moongirl 

http://services.goldredemption.com/

Honored Contributor

@Hearts4Me wrote:

I'm glad you asked this question!  I have been wondering where to sell some of my gold, too, and now remember the good reviews for the US Gold Buyers.  I have 3 sons who obviously have zero interest in gold jewelry so I may just sell it and put the $$ into savings.

Yeah, I'm thinking about selling a bunch more.  I still have quite a lot of gold jewelry and I don't have anybody to leave it to.  So many pieces I really love but it's not like I'm wearing them hardly ever anymore.  Smiley Sad   Might as well get the cash and save it.