Trusted Contributor

snarky remarks that some of the posters have made here, i won't be postingagain.

i know that post has imho, but of the posts are just down right mean and i do not need that or do i want to be a part of that

Respected Contributor

No idea what happened but okay. 

Valued Contributor

what post did you get 'snarky remarks' about?

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

My guess is that the OP was very hurt by a thread about scissors, and child, and the library where she works. It definitely did not go as she undoubtedly had planned.

Welcome to message boards, @shortbreadlover . It does require a bit of toughness sometimes.

You seem like a very kind person, but no can make up your mind for you. I'd like to see you stay, but it's your choice.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Everyone has a difference of opinion.  What you see as mean, someone sees as the truth. 

Your choice to stay or go...

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover  you don't seem to understand there are many parents and grandparents posting here

When you insult their children/grands even indirectly, you are bound to raise their ire

Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover 

I’m sorry that you got your feelings hurt.💔

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover @I wouldn’t get too upset about a few differences of opinion.You were happy knowing that everyone loved you for helping the older couple so you are batting 50.Cant be the hero all of the time...I think you are a kind and caring person and I am certain that you try to be so that is why your feelings are hurt.I take the negatives that I receive here as a learning experience about myself.Sometimes there are things brought to my attention that I wasn’t aware of and I think I could work on that or I am going to accept that about myself....I don’t beat myself up over it though as I never expect to be perfect but just a decent human being.