Honored Contributor

Re: average age of community forums poster?

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

@june22 wrote:

From most of the answers I read on threads, I am going to say 60....ish.

I will be 60 next month.

I think the average QVC customer is older, 70 1sh.

(I'm 56)

I would agree with you on that.

(I'm 44)

Respected Contributor

There are a lot of posters in their 40's and 50's that balance out the seniors here.

I'm in my earlier 60's.

Honored Contributor

Recently became a proud member of the Supplemental Medicare Insurance club - 65 yrs young!

I think the average age of the posters here is 55 yrs young, coming & going......

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I would think there would be very few poster 70+.  There seems to be quite a variety of ages represented, it just depends on what forum you happen to read.  So trying to figure out the "average" age is almost impossible.  And if you ask the question, only a handful of people will respond with their age so you can't go by that either.

Respected Contributor

@june22 wrote:

@Constance2 wrote:
Happy birthday, June 22! Hope you are celebrating it in a big way.😃

@Constance2    Awwwww....thanks! Smiley Happy

@NycVixen. You are just a baby! Lucky girl!

@June222 LOL thanks!! You made my day!! I hope you have a great birthday next month!!! My husband is a few years younger than me so I'm the old one in the house!!!  His family says I robbed the cradle LOL. 

I have been meaning to say that I love it here so much!! This is the only forum I've ever really participated in. I've learned so much!! Thanks everyone!

~Live with Intention~
Respected Contributor

I remember the long thread where everyone shared their ages, and at that time the average was around 52.

Honored Contributor

57 and holding.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

@RedConvertibleGirl wrote:

I would think there would be very few poster 70+.  There seems to be quite a variety of ages represented, it just depends on what forum you happen to read.  So trying to figure out the "average" age is almost impossible.  And if you ask the question, only a handful of people will respond with their age so you can't go by that either.

Believe it or not, there are quite a few going by the conversations we've had over the years.  Experiences, retirements, family tales etc.

Going by the Q statistics and demographics mentioned by the then QVC CEO, their average age was 50 plus with a lot more expendable income.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

I'm 49.

I look much younger.  LOL

Honored Contributor

In about a month and half I'll be 61.  Now, here's where it gets weird - After all this time I STILL cannot relate to being 60.  Yikes - then I'll be IN my 60s.  I don't know why this has been so weird for me but it just is.  

It just feels like I'm having a dream about somebody else.  I cannot see myself being 60.  Maybe it's because I never thought I would live this long or maybe it's just because, despite the things my body is doing to me, there is still a much younger girl inside my head.  Smiley Happy

I'm surprised, and I don't know why, that there are so many posters here who are quite a bit older than I.  I love how people can be so young, despite their chrono age.  I think that's great.