Honored Contributor

Re: average age of community forums poster?

I think the average age is 66.

Frequent Contributor

Guess I'm the old lady of the group at 80.

Respected Contributor

57... Been here about 10 years....

Honored Contributor

I'm surprised that any one younger than 50 would care to post here, but that being said, I can tell a poster is younger by their response .

Trusted Contributor

@Shorty2U wrote:

I am in my late 50's. I only started coming online a alot more when I could no longer work since my spine issues.. IF I still  worked I wouldn't be online near as much. I'd be out running around doing things. (seriously).

@Shorty2U  I am in the same situation as you.... 

Contributor

I just turned 29. When I was a munchkin my grandmother used to leave on QVC as background noise slash nightlight when I slept over. Been hooked ever since.
Honored Contributor

@Elliot Grace wrote:
I just turned 29. When I was a munchkin my grandmother used to leave on QVC as background noise slash nightlight when I slept over. Been hooked ever since.

that is such a cute way to get addicted @Elliot Grace ! welcome to community chat! Woman Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

interesting question.

i am 66, seems to be about the average age for posters.  now here is MY question....  

i really wonder what the average age is for people who purchase QVC FASHION.    a lot of what i see on the Q fashion shows seems to be aimed at young ladies.  i just wonder how many young ladies actually BUY their fashion on Q.  

Honored Contributor

@fancy pantsy wrote:

interesting question.

i am 66, seems to be about the average age for posters.  now here is MY question....  

i really wonder what the average age is for people who purchase QVC FASHION.    a lot of what i see on the Q fashion shows seems to be aimed at young ladies.  i just wonder how many young ladies actually BUY their fashion on Q.  

my daughters dont personally shop on qvc, BUT i have bought them items they liked or items i thought that they would like and given the items to them.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Add me to the blend! I'm 55.