Trusted Contributor

Re: average age of community forums poster?

[ Edited ]

@luv-the-Q   Cherish those phone calls! You have a young Mom! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I'm 81.....

snappy Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

Throw me into the mix.  I am 77!

@LilacTree  Is your avatar your picture? You are lovely!

Honored Contributor

I'm (only) thinking that teens wouldn't be posting here, unless they didn't have much to do during Summer vacations.  They probably wouldn't believe all of our past experiences, the way life was years ago, anyway.  Just our favorite retro TV programs (no s*x, crime, explicit violence) would probably 'turn them off'. Lol.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Yes, very young Mom, and good for you, good for her!  There's something very special, in the long run, about being a young mom. (And grandmom, too!)  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

@snappyfrappy wrote:

I'm 81.....

snappy Woman Happy

@snappyfrappy     I would never know that by your Avatar.... Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would say the average age is 50.

The averages will be a lot diiferent between the ones who regularly shop from the Q, verses the ones who post on the Q forums.  

Honored Contributor

@june22 wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

Throw me into the mix.  I am 77!

@LilacTree  Is your avatar your picture? You are lovely!

Thank you June22, I was 75 in that photo.  I will be 78 in January.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@RedConvertibleGirl wrote:

I would think there would be very few poster 70+.  There seems to be quite a variety of ages represented, it just depends on what forum you happen to read.  So trying to figure out the "average" age is almost impossible.  And if you ask the question, only a handful of people will respond with their age so you can't go by that either.

i would tend to agree with you.......posters, not THAT many......shoppers, a lot more.

when i BEGAN posting here i was sunshine43......then when the board changed a number of years ago and i could not get on for about six months. i could not sign on using sunshine43 anymore so i went with my age at that time and became sunshine45.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.