Honored Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

Yes and they are rapidly being removed.  This is the first incident I have seen of this sort since the new forums were put in place.  One of the reasons given for the new forums was to strengthen security to prevent this sort,of attack.  Guess they need to revisit their security software.

I think the mods,need to wake up!!!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

These posts just need to be reported and ignored. 

By starting a thread and discussing this, you are only feeding into the troll's need for attention and encouraging further bad behavior.

Honored Contributor

Re: anyone seeing this?

[ Edited ]

We say anything about politics, religion,and other things,they are right there to remove, but this they just let it go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor
I've notified the mods.
Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:
I've notified the mods.

We all have, this has been going on since a little after 5am.

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

We say anything about politics, religion,and other things,they are right there to remove, but this they just let it go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh balony!   It's barely 4:30 there now.   I hardly think they need to stay up all night in case some idiot decides to spam the board.   They'll get to it when they can.    

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

@debic wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

Oh balony!   It's barely 4:30 there now.   I hardly think they need to stay up all night in case some idiot decides to spam the board.   They'll get to it when they can.    

@debic wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

Not here!!

Respected Contributor

Report inappropriate...

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

They may have "locked & moved" them but you can still see the filth.

They need to outright delete them.

Respected Contributor

I am going to assume (I know, I know) that they will remove them as soon as they gathered all they lock.

Really it is just words.  

But what got me was:

1) the OP of the spam followed me around and hearted any post they could find of mine, to "bother me" I guess...and

2) the reason for the locking by Cindy-QVC is "unreadable thread title" (or something like that.  LOL