Respected Contributor

Re: anyone else watching True Detective?

15 minutes to go before the 4th epi (EST)

I am looking forward to this episode

Spoiler
the actor who plays the biker cop states this one has a really emotional scene between him and Ray....
If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Respected Contributor

Yes I am watching it but I really could not tell anyone what it is about! But I think I am enjoying it if you know what I mean.
Respected Contributor

@dulwich wrote:
Yes I am watching it but I really could not tell anyone what it is about! But I think I am enjoying it if you know what I mean.

Yes, I do know what you mean!  haha

It is really about the police and their stories right now.  The murder is just the secondary storyline - at least it is to me.

Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
Respected Contributor

an hour to go!  I am going to rewatch last week's epi, as I found it to be all over the place

Can't wait to see tonight's.

anyone else watching Brink at 10:30?  OMG - that series just makes me laugh so much....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Twenty minutes to go!  I save Brink for later in the week on Demand.  I'm a Ray Donovan fan and that takes precedence over Brink on Sunday nights.  lol

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~