Honored Contributor

any shortages or sold out in your stores?

[ Edited ]

went to walmart this morning, sold totally out of hand

sanitizer, almost sold out of hand wipes and rubbing

alcohol, any type of mask, peanut butter

they had plenty of soap, toilet paper,  clorox wipes and

water

there should be limits to how much people can buy but

doubt it

i felt weird buying t paper but it was needed lol!!!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Re: any shortages or sold out in your stores?

Yes there were some empty shelves and been trying to buy rubbing alcohol too but it is sold out---however---was nice to roam the grocery store as it was very quiet. I did get everything on my list tho. Got more things coming from AMZ prime--groceries ---as is my normal way to shop. Had to wait 2 days for delivery but evverything is just stock up stuff. I did buy a gallon of bleach tho---will swab down everything touchable at my house every few days-----

Honored Contributor

We were in Walmart Sat night. Only had one can left of Lysol spray, and it was their own brand which was fine with us. My DH found it way down on bottom shelf after he stooped down low enough to see it. 

Respected Contributor

Hand sanitizer is sold out everywhere.  Can't find it.  Depending on where I go, Clorox wipes are hit and miss.  Still good on toilet paper and paper towels.  Didn't even bother to go to Costco.  Heard they've been sold out of toilet paper and some other items for a long time now.

Esteemed Contributor

I frequently order from BOXED which has been regularly featured on Zulily.

This morning, I notice that they are sold out of Lysol sprays, Lysol wipes and all forms of hand sanitizers.

However, plenty of toilet paper, diapers and packaged foods available.

Honored Contributor

There are no shortages where I live.  The stores are stocked with everything...TP, hand sanitizer, Lysol, water, Clorox.....anything you desire is here in abundance.

I am in PA

Respected Contributor

Honestly can't say.  Will know tomorrow, will be stopping in at our grocery store after a doctors appointment.  I imagine there are problems here just like everywhere else.  Will let you all know tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

It's ridiculous what a self imposed pandemic the public is creating! I live in the boonies and nothing is missing from any shelves of my stores. I'm behaving no different than I normally do. I cover my mouth when I sneeze or cough and I ALWAYS wash, wash, wash my hands. Always! I'm never sick.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

maryland area and have noticed no shortages of anything in grocery stores, warehouse stores, and pharmacies.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@CherryHugs 

Why peanut butter? I know it doesn't spoil quickly but how does it relate to sanitizer and hand wipes? I love crunchy peanut butter on slices of Granny Smith apples.