Trusted Contributor

Just a reminder, if you go to this website and click once a day, the animals get 1 bowl of food. Other tabs at the site are for breast cancer (mammograms given), veterans, hunger, rainforest, autism etc. I have it set as my homepage so I don;t forget. It costs nothing, yet does a lot of good.

Sorry, don't know how to make it a clickable link for you. animalrescuesite.com

Super Contributor

Re: animalrescuesite.com etc

That's the first email I click on every morning. Thanks so much for posting this!

Honored Contributor

Freekibble.com does too, plus they donate kitty litter as well.

Get on their email list for a daily reminder. 8)

Honored Contributor

Have done this for a long time along with this other link. Just click on the below. Thank you for getting others here to help these great rescue organizations.

Freekibble.com

http://theanimalrescuesite.greatergood.com

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor

Thank you, baileysue, feline groovy and hckynut! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Have been clicking for many years. I do wish they would finish working on the site however as I cannot vote on our rescue org here. I keep hoping they will come in a winner but we are too small and it will take a lot of votes from elsewhere. By the way if no one has an organization to vote for the name is Yucaipa Animal Placement Society - started many years ago by Betty Martines who's husband was a marshal - back in the 60s. She was a magnificent lady. Am sure everyone knows but where you vote is listed under Shelters - as I said, I sure wish they would hurry up and finish it.