Super Contributor

Re: angelina made an honest man out of brad this past weekend. married.

On 8/28/2014 terrier3 said:
On 8/28/2014 Lucky Charm said:

I remember reading an interview Brad did and he said his days with Jen were just sitting around the house smoking dope. He wanted more than that. Look at him now.

I personally believe you can be happily married (or just madly in love with someone) and come across someone else that you find you are madly in love with.

It's never happened to me or anyone I know, but for some reason, it doesn't seem impossible.

Jen is a stoner too...and so is her current fiancé.

Brad was obviously looking for someone with a little more depth and passion - and Angelina has that!

How do you know all this stuff?

Anyway, who cares. MJ is legal in two states and will probably become legal all over soon. You sound like you are in the Reefer Madness era. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

On 8/28/2014 terrier3 said:
On 8/28/2014 physicsnut said:

Nice of them to marry after all those children. 5 marriages between the two of them. I don't go for "celebrity" anything - and especially these two faux people... Wonder if she wears "his blood" around her neck???

She got over that YEARS ago.

I was at the taping of "Inside the Actors Studio" with Angelina almost 10 years ago. My son was with me - he was checking out summer school there. She had just left Africa after her first trip there with Brad & Maddox. The paparazzi were all over the outside of the New School theater were the show was taped. We had to walk through a line of security guards to get in.

She said that after she adopted Maddox her life changed totally. She couldn't be selfish anymore or do crazy stunts like the vial of blood thing. She was a mother & her son was #1 in her life and she wanted him to be proud of her.

I didn't know you can turn "crazy" as you put it, on and off like that.

She was a "cutter" too and has had severe emotional problems her entire life.

Respected Contributor

The Leftovers star who is married to Theroux's character resembles Jolie, imo.

Super Contributor

On 8/28/2014 JustMeMelissa said:
On 8/28/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

I also don't believe the "once a cheater, always a cheater" line.

Except for some people. There are serial cheaters.

I don't think we have any business condemning people's personal relationship choices when we really don't know their lives apart from gossip magazines and "interviews".

Relationships are as complex as people are.

ITA!

I agree as well.

And a little RL story, I just found out that one of my BFFs was cheating on her husband. She had emotionally, physically and mentally checked out of her marriage a few years ago. Both she and her husband went through the motions but there was nothing there. They worked long hours, came home exhausted, volunteered when and where they could and what had been a partnership became two independent people living under the same roof (no children). She's now leaving her husband for this man who absolutely adores her. Do I think less of her? No. Because in all other areas she is an incredible person. When she told her husband, yes he was p!ssed. But he's come to terms with it and they agreed to an annulment.

We can make all sorts of harsh judgements about celebrities and how they live but when it comes to those we know in RL we have to be more forgiving.

Respected Contributor

Fortunately for movie and TV personalities, they have no responsibility to make the public happy with their life choices.

Honored Contributor

I'm happy for them, happy for their beautiful kids. Six kids and 10 years of togetherness and some folks can't get over the fact that Brad wanted out of his marriage......lol. They seem like good people who understand how fortunate they have been in life and they give back in real and meaningful ways.
Respected Contributor

Bout time!
Respected Contributor

This is a really hilarious thread.

So, has everybody gotten over Liz stealing Eddie from Debbie?????

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

On 8/28/2014 scotttie said:

This is a really hilarious thread.

So, has everybody gotten over Liz stealing Eddie from Debbie?????

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Debbie got the last laugh!

Honored Contributor

Back when Jen and Brad were still married, they did a Vanity Fair interview, and Jen came across as really indifferent and not committed to her marriage.

The writer asked her if Brad was her soul mate, and Jen was stumped for an answer, finally saying "How would I know?". {#emotions_dlg.scared}

I've often wondered if their relationship didn't begin ... and progress .... because it was "right" for their careers, and they just got caught up in the press and PR frenzy.

One thing for sure .... Brad loves Angelina and they are committed to raising their family. You can't take that away from them! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}