Esteemed Contributor

Re: and so it starts...My first cup of coffee with PUMPKIN creamer

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

@betteb

If I only had a brain!

Thanks!

@Drythe Well, in your defense, it's not written out like a recipe normally is.Woman LOL

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

My local supermarket is already full of all things pumpkin: cookies, Pop-Tarts, muffin mix, candles, jam, ice cream, packaged bagels, cake, and more-- and it's not even Labor Day yet. The most unusual item was "limited edition pumpkin dishwashing liquid." 

I love everything pumpkin, but l associate it with the fall season, and it's still 90 degrees around here. I will probably hold off a week or two.

I too love all things pumpkin. Please tell me where to get the dishwashing soap. If you have a Trader Joe's close by, the have all things pumpkin including dog treats. Love the fall. 

@panda1234:  I saw it at my Stop & Shop. It's a supermarket chain-- l don't know if you have any in your area. The product wasn't a recognizable brand-name, but maybe other places will carry it, as well. It was in a section set aside for all pumpkin products... And yes, l do have a Trader's near me, and every fall l look forward to their plentiful selection of pumpkin products.

No Stop & Shop in my area but thank you for the reply. Oh, well...off to Trader Joe's in the morning.

Honored Contributor

Does it really have (real) pumpkin in the ingredients?

I see where Starbucks is starting to use real pumpkin in their offerings that have had the word pumpkin in them. 

Drives me crazy when you see that something like blueberry waffles don't have one blueberry in them.

They're trying to kill us, I swear.