Super Contributor

I have never purchased food here...some questions

If it is spoiled or damaged...what is return/refund policy?

If it is suppose to be refrig or frozen, how is the reliability on shipping

Thank you..Guess im too leary...and cannot afford $50-$80 dollars to try it out

Honored Contributor

Re: ??about Buying food on QVC

@ProudMa 

i have bought a number of different food items from qvc. they have a 100% money back guarantee and you do not have to return the food. you can request a refund via customer service on the phone or by using qvcsocialteam@qvc.com. i have never had anything spoil in transit. even if you eat it or eat part of it and it was not to your satisfaction, you can request a refund.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ProudMa 

I have purchased food from QVC and other places, and food is packed in dry ice.

It should arrive with little to no dry ice left, but the food item should still be cold.

If not satisfied, just call to get a refund.

DO NOT SEND THE FOOD BACK!!!!

I have found the shipping of food to be better than shipping of non-food items.

I hope that this answers your questions!😊

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

I have ordered several frozen things, they come in dry ice in a styrolfoam container, and I have never had a problem or regretted any of these purchases. . 

Trusted Contributor

I have purchased many food items from QVC and most have been wonderful.

My most recent purchases have been Rastelli's Filet Mignon.  They came quickly after they were shipped (although shipping was delayed for one order) and they still had dry ice in the box.  They were so good that we placed them on auto-delivery.

If you do not like a food purchase and it's not up to your expectations, QVC will refund your money.  They do not require you to return food items.

I think it's worth a try!

Honored Contributor

I have ordered the Honey Bells from QVC previously. And every orange was juicy and tasty. They also kept well because we did not eat them all at once. I was very pleased with the purchase.

Honored Contributor

I send my inlaws food for all the major holidays.  They love it.  I buy desserts or specialty items during the Christmas season when we entertain.  No parties this year so I didn't buy anything.  In all the years I have been buying QVC food, I have not ever received anything spoiled.  It comes safely packaged in dry ice.  I did have an issue with the cake that was going to be our Christmas cake last year.  The packaging was fine, the cake was ice cold but one side of it was smooshed so I didn't serve it for Christmas dinner.  The family did enjoy it after Christmas, it was great cake.  

Respected Contributor

I used to order food regularly from QVC about twenty years ago. Especially the Kansas City burgers, and Juniors cheesecake. 
This summer, I ordered seafood that arrived with no dry ice left and the food wasn't cold. Called and got a refund. 

Respected Contributor

I've ordered quite a few food items from Q over the years and always received them very fast and in great condition.

Trusted Contributor

We have purchased a lot of food from QVC and been very happy.  It is always delivered within 3-4 days of shipping, is very fresh and delicious. We have ordered, salmon, steaks, hamburgers, bagels, cinnamon rolls, cookies, etc.  We have only been unhappy with cheese stuffed pretzels. I called CS and they said they would refund the money, just throw it away. No need to send food back.