Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

So explain about Zulily......and any “issues”  you have had shopping on this site?   I see they have lots and lots of products....are they all clearance/ close out type sales?   Any out of date cosmetics? Is that a worry?  Thanks so much for your input🙂

@SeaMaiden I have shopped at Zulily for years...even before they became a Qurate acquisition and never had any issues with the items I purchased. I would caution you on reading the item descriptions really well.  I ordered a couple of items this year and thought they would be much larger based on the picture on Zulily only to find out they were not. 

I have purchased some really good CZ jewelry pieces for as low as $3.99 and all the pieces were new.  I recently purchased several pair of Muk Luks and all were in new condition out of the box (I think some of the items are shipped to Zulily who in turn sends the item to you...thus explaining some of the long ship times).

I like the fact you can use your QCard and get the additional time to pay if you need it. I recently purchased several pairs of Softt shoes and this will be the first time I take a chance on shoes and hope they are the right size. Overall, you just have to research the item and price and decide if you don't mind the wait for the item.  All of the cosmetics I have received were in new condition with long shelf lives and or expiration dates.

I will say that ensure you really want the item as some items are not eligible for smart label return and you have to send back at your expense.  I sent a couple of items back at my expense and received full refunds without hassle. Lastly, I like that Zulily Ebates rate is always higher then HSN or the Q.

Trusted Contributor

Just a note, got todays email with no problem.

Esteemed Contributor

Love Zulily.  My favorite place to shop.  Such great variety and deals.   And customer service is second to none.  

Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

So explain about Zulily......and any “issues”  you have had shopping on this site?   I see they have lots and lots of products....are they all clearance/ close out type sales?   Any out of date cosmetics? Is that a worry?  Thanks so much for your input🙂

@SeaMaiden I have shopped at Zulily for years...even before they became a Qurate acquisition and never had any issues with the items I purchased. I would caution you on reading the item descriptions really well.  I ordered a couple of items this year and thought they would be much larger based on the picture on Zulily only to find out they were not. 

I have purchased some really good CZ jewelry pieces for as low as $3.99 and all the pieces were new.  I recently purchased several pair of Muk Luks and all were in new condition out of the box (I think some of the items are shipped to Zulily who in turn sends the item to you...thus explaining some of the long ship times).

I like the fact you can use your QCard and get the additional time to pay if you need it. I recently purchased several pairs of Softt shoes and this will be the first time I take a chance on shoes and hope they are the right size. Overall, you just have to research the item and price and decide if you don't mind the wait for the item.  All of the cosmetics I have received were in new condition with long shelf lives and or expiration dates.

I will say that ensure you really want the item as some items are not eligible for smart label return and you have to send back at your expense.  I sent a couple of items back at my expense and received full refunds without hassle. Lastly, I like that Zulily Ebates rate is always higher then HSN or the Q.

Very helpful post ~ thanks!