Super Contributor

Zullily has disappointed me about 6 times out of 6 orders and I was stuck.  Here are a few examples:

ordered a pair of name brand name shoes that turned out to be factory rejects ( I think).  Mis-sized and stretched out. Seems they may been worn and shined up pretty.

summer sun dress - mis-sized and poor quality.  Could have bought it at the mall and returned it for size.

picnic lunch utentials. I could bend them in half.  Not much different than that sold at 5 below.

long  statement necklace with pretty flowers (I thought).  Junque.

I ordered seveal items on one order and was unhappy with all.  Of course, I kept all since they had a no return policy.  Order from this store at your own peril.

Honored Contributor

Re: Zulily (again)

[ Edited ]

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

@Karnerblue wrote:

I would require the option to return an item.

I refuse to shop with an online retailer if they do not offer the option to return any item.  Things can look one way online and be totally different when you see it in person.  Nope, can't do that.

Too bad.  You are both missing out on great deals.

I'm glad you enjoy shopping there.  My neighbor shops there all the time, loves it and yes she has ordered things she didn't like but could not return. 

But for me personally it isn't a great deal if I don't love it and can't send it back.  I would just prefer to know up front that the item is refundable if I don't like it.  Just my preference. 

@Kentucky Woman

I understand that Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@IndiaRose wrote:

Zullily has disappointed me about 6 times out of 6 orders and I was stuck.  Here are a few examples:

ordered a pair of name brand name shoes that turned out to be factory rejects ( I think).  Mis-sized and stretched out. Seems they may been worn and shined up pretty.

summer sun dress - mis-sized and poor quality.  Could have bought it at the mall and returned it for size.

picnic lunch utentials. I could bend them in half.  Not much different than that sold at 5 below.

I ordered seveal items on one order and was unhappy with all.  Of course, I kept all since they had a no return policy.  Order from this store at your own peril.

@IndiaRose   I hate to doubt anyone's word but I've probably bought 50-60 pairs of shoes...too many to count.  Every single pair has come fresh from the factory with crisp, unfolded tissue, the original shaping material intact, and tags on the shoes intact.  There has never been a scratch on a sole.  It's obvious they've never been tried on.  I've had one pair where the shoe ran small (Spring Step) and I was allowed to return them.  Got a pretty white sandal yesterday.

I do not buy clothing there.  I agree most of it looks cheap.  I've bought everything else though including some nice Italian leather handbags (shipped from Italy).  I've bought some beautiful home decor items like vases, flameless candles, wreaths, two horse sculptures, a painting on canvas, mantle clock, got a lit Bethlehem Lights hanging basket for $19., several bird figurines, a small patio table, an iron bench, several quilts and throws, even some art supplies etc., etc.  Just got Southwest table runner, placemats, napkins, towels and pot holders, all matching.

I've never received anything that wasn't nice quality and brand new.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Items will come damaged or broken they can't just say spend this money at your own risk  - the prices are not that good for most items.

Damaged or broken can be returned.

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Items will come damaged or broken they can't just say spend this money at your own risk  - the prices are not that good for most items.

@hopi  Out of all my dozens of orders I've had one vase arrive broken and two wrong pairs of shoes sent.  They immediately credited my account + gave me a $10, credit each time and only once was asked to return an item.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I think we should shop where we are comfortable shopping, and not shop where we are not comfortable shopping.  To each her own; it's our own money to spend where we choose.  Whatever makes you happy.  Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@Kachina624That;s good news,

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I have ordered from the for years....many many many more times than Ive ordered from qvc or hsn......I order things i know about......they have never had a return poilicy.....qvc ir anyone else hasnt just done that......the only issue i had in all those years was a pair of shoes....different name and style that i ordered....a simple phone call and they gave me double credit on my account...i was pleased with it

Honored Contributor

Zulily does make sure the customer is happy, and gives a store credit and extra credit if something is broken, defective, or if the customer is very unhappy with the product.

Honored Contributor

@IndiaRose wrote:

@IndiaRose  Why didn't you contact zulily about these defective items?  You would have received full credit and extra, what more can one ask?