Honored Contributor

If you've bought anything from Zulily the past few days, check your orders carefully.  Their system yesterday was charging some customers a S&H fee for every transaction, instead of just the first one.  I had this happen last week-end too.  I had a hard time getting across to them what was happening.... they have some dense CSRs.  Last weekend fixed it myself by canceling then putting my items on one order. 

Finally, they told me to delete then reinstall their app.  I did that but my password is wrong and can't get through to fix it.  Grrrrrrrr. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I had a problem also... but I put one item in my cart... and then went back a few hours later to get free shipping on the one or two more.  It did not offer the FREE so I went back about 5 or six times and then it seemed to correct itself.  I played with my history, my cookies just to make sure it was not on my end.  In any case it finally worked. 

I do like them.  But I am aways careful of the shopping cart and the sizing.  Lots of items from other countries and we as Americans are bigger and need more room in clothes LOL.

Respected Contributor

I have given up with Zulily!  Between errors in s/h fees, very slow shipping, no returns-even if damaged, on so on.....

I rather pay a few $$ more and save the headaches.

Honored Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl wrote:

I have given up with Zulily!  Between errors in s/h fees, very slow shipping, no returns-even if damaged, on so on.....

No way, Jose!  If you receive a damaged item, they will refund your money 100% and then... they will give you a store credit for your trouble in addition to the refund.

Their CS is really great.  Shipping is not slow.  You just have to wait until they receive the item in their inventory before they ship it out. If there is a problem with the promised date, they send you e-mail advising you of the delay and an option to cancel the order.

I am very picky and give honest reviews.  I love Zulily and recommend them to my best friends.

Respected Contributor

My 3 free shipping days were Friday, Saturday & Sunday.  I ordered a few times and was charged shipping on my first item only.

I do not shop through their APP.  I do not shop through any APPS.

Honored Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl wrote:

@Abrowneyegirl

You can return the item if damaged, I've done it a couple of times.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up @Kachina624 !

Respected Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl wrote:

When I've received a damaged item, they've credited me and only once asked me to return the item.

Honored Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl  What do you mean "no returns even if damaged"?   On most items, if damaged, when you call not only do they refund your charge on damaged or wrong size/color items, they tell you to donate or trash them and they give you a $10. credit as an apology.  They don't want stuff sent back to them. 

They have the best customer service.  Please be sure of your facts before posting.   This s&h thing was a one-time computer glitch that could happen anywhere. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Thanks also Kachina for the heads up.

It's true they cover any damaged items and are lovely about it. I've had it happen twice and they issue a credit.