Super Contributor

Re: Zulily Free Shipping 8/13/19

I have only just recently found them and oh my goodness now I am hooked.

Valued Contributor

I cannot stand shjopping on that site.

I onced ordered 6 pairs of shoes, they all came in the size I didn't order/ (after waiting over 3 weeks for them) I contacted them. and they told me "sorry, that product is not returnable"...What? Once was enough for me to learn what a clip-joint it is.

Honored Contributor

I love Zulily.  It's a fun site with great stuff and great prices.  I don't have that free shipping banner.  I wish I did because I'm going to look for some Fall decorator items today.

Respected Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

@Eileen in Virginia 

this offer seemed different to me.  it has an expiration date of today.  it did not seem like the offer of once you buy something in a given day, you get free shipping on all other purchases until midnight Pacific time that day.  with that offer don't you have to pay shipping on the first item?  I bought one item and got free shipping.

Yes, the offer I described requires paying shipping for your first item before they offer free shipping. Lately I’ve cut back on my Zulily orders. Maybe I’ll get lucky, too!

Honored Contributor

I do have free shipping again today and I also got an e-mail for free s/h from Land's End as well, no minimum required.