Honored Contributor

Re: Zuilly shopping

[ Edited ]

You can go to their website and read about their policies and how they operate.  Why does everyone always want this explained when it's there for all to see?

All their merchandise is direct from manufacturers and distributors, brand-new and not returns or excess.  I've ordered dozens of pairs of shoes and they're always pristine with all the original packing material.  Never found a thing wrong with any of them.  Not even a crease in the tissue.

Recently, their shipping has improved dramatically.  I'm getting most orders in 2 weeks or less.  It's their cheapo Surepost shipping that's eating up the time now.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Zuilly shopping

[ Edited ]

Love them and their selections.  Not had any problems.  Shipping has greatly improved.  As for the return policy, I have not needed to complain about anything.  They do say if there is a problem they will listen and try to help.  I think by not having RETURNS they can keep the prices down.  As long as you know that in advanced I do think the shopper is more careful.  

Valued Contributor

I like them.  Their customer service is very good.  I ordered a dress that looked cute in the picture.  When I got it, its back was weird with tassels hanging from the neck.  The back was not pictured.  I called c.s., and the rep immediately gave me a refund plus a $5.00 credit and told me to donate the dress.  They didn't want it back.  I was very impressed with the way my complaint was handled and would order from them again.

Honored Contributor

I bought a couple of wall signs that are very cute.  I also bought a couple of tops that I didn't like at all.  The sizing was way off and they didn't match the description.  I was able to return them, but they don't refund your money.  I currently have a credit sitting there.  I'll eventually use it on a decor item or something that doesn't need to be sized, but now I know better than to buy any clothing from them.

Regular Contributor

To all who responded,

Thanks for the info. I gather from the responceses, that buying clothing is not a good idea so that has answered my questions. Have a great holiday weekend and let's be thankful for all of that we have in this wonderful nation.