Honored Contributor

Re: Your thoughts on MMA fighting....

DH doesn't watch this stuff either...I am disgusted to think watching two people try to bloody and beat each other unconscious is considered a sport.
Honored Contributor

"Idiocracy" comes to mind.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Re: Yfour thoughts on MMA fighting....

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

I wouldn't care to watch it, however, we live in a free country and if they choose to do this, then they are grown and can make that choice.

It's a man thing. I don't expect to be interested in it. Not all men would be interested, even....I know my hubs wouldn't be.

@YorkieonmyPillow  My husband would not watch it either. In fact he does not even like gory spooky  movies. 

Honored Contributor

I must live in my own little world...had no idea what MMA is so I had to Google.

Esteemed Contributor

While I'm not a fan of MMA, it doesn't bother me since I don't follow it. If people choose to participate or attend their events, that's their choice. My husband deer hunts and some folks find that offensive. I say to each their own, and my opinion sure doesn't matter to them....nor should it.

Respected Contributor

I have no idea what mma is!

Honored Contributor

@haddon9

I did spell it out in my post, but as usual, it is long and I don't blame you if you didn't read it.  =^..^=

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

Just like boxing. I find it brutal and sickening. I guess people who flock to these events would also flock to public executions.

Respected Contributor

Don't watch it.  Never have.  Never will.  However, that's my choice.  I'll iet other people have theirs, too.

Honored Contributor

Boxing is recognized as a legitimate sport now but it used to seen as completely barbaric. Though some may still feel that way. 

MMA is well regulated and is not a free for all.