Respected Contributor
On 10/3/2014 Lila Belle said:

The Emjoi is the best ! I got mine as a gift and it's really a great tool that works.

Is this the one they have on the Q sometimes?

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor
On 10/3/2014 Shorty2U said:

I've never had a pedicure and my feet are smooth. Ok this may be funny but I wear socks all the time (except when I wear sandals to go out some place in Summer). I even wear socks to bed. lol. AND I rub my feet with body butter after my shower (after drying off), and before putting my socks on. Wella! Smooth feet year round!

Fantastic idea, Shorty! I might try it right now, using coconut oil. (I usually use Aloe Vera Gel on my feet at bedtime, for that cool, soothing feeling. But, as soon as the weather is cooler, I'm going to make it a habit to use body butter and socks instead.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor
On 10/3/2014 MomTo2Dogs said:
On 10/3/2014 Lila Belle said:

The Emjoi is the best ! I got mine as a gift and it's really a great tool that works.

Is this the one they have on the Q sometimes?

Yes. You'll love it !

I recommend getting the extra coarse refills and using them first.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the info LB!

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Esteemed Contributor

welcome !

I hope you'll love it as much as I do.

Frequent Contributor
I am a fanatic about my feet. I pumice them every single morning after my shower. I use a pumice wand by Tweezerman and Avon Intensive Callus Cream. I've used it for years. Best thing I've ever used on my feet and it's inexpensive too. My feet are smooth and I don't have any callus' or rough spots. I also get a salon pedi with polish every two weeks and the nail tech doesn't use a razor on my feet. She uses a pumice stone.
Respected Contributor

Another vote here for the Ped Egg. You probably could cut yourself with it, but you'd have to try hard to do it.

The thing with feet is that they need regular attention.

As for those exfoliators like "pretty feet" or whatever, sometimes I think what you are rubbing off is the product itself, not dead skin.

Honored Contributor

I would stick with a hydrating body butter for cracked heels.

I just got Trader Joe's Pumpkin Body Butter - just $5.99 and VERY thick & moisturizing.

Respected Contributor

I would only let a podiatrist use a razor blade scraper on me. There are many safer at home items to use.

My mother used Pretty Feet 40 years ago. I remember trying it and it was made a mess. The palms of my hands were smooth though.

Honored Contributor

terrier3: Sounds delightfully delicious (the scent, that is). I'll give it a try!! Maybe wear it overnight with socks, as Shorty suggested!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).