Respected Contributor

Re: Your best peronality trait

Down to Earth-ness. I have no tolerance for snobbery and will always take the side of the underdog.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I used to be 'way too nice' and drove 'not very nice' people cr*zy.  Now, years later, I've moved toward being slightly like them, lol.   But, not too much, though. .......... Answering O/P:  I'm guessing that my genuine kindness shines through everything else.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I've been told that I have the keen ability to be witty at the perfect time with a hilarious but insightful comment/observation. This has endeared me to my co-workers etc. 

I'm always in a good mood and happy. I'm conversational and able to share personal details when appropriate, which helps me connect with people.

I'm able to empathize and understand what people are going through. I take time to listen and I genuinely care about people. 

When I love someone, I make sure they always know it with actions and with words. 

~Live with Intention~
Respected Contributor

Good listener.

Trusted Contributor

I am a hard worker and I don't enjoy fighting! Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

I am a very good listener, and remember details easily.   I do my best to encourage others.   My friends know I am straight forward and to the point.   

Respected Contributor

When email first hit big, there was a chain thing going around and I received what I consider to be my two biggest compliments from two different very good friends, 

OLD SCHOOL

NON-JUDGEMENTAL

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Empathy and being considerate of others (I'm counting that as one trait). Makes me very sensitive, which makes life seem harsh sometimes, but I've always been that way - since I was a child.

@Goldengate8361

I was going to say empathy also.  I can relate to what you said, having been very sensitive from the time I was a child.  

Respected Contributor

I am very positive....always have been. No one wants to be around or exposed to negative people and I feel being positive will always come back to you.

Respected Contributor

kind, loyal, funny, generous