Respected Contributor

Your Thoughts on What Jane T said during the "holiday programming" segment.

Okay, I was flipping through the channels last night and saw the "Q" Christmas programming featuring Jane Tracey & David Veneable. Gabriel was apparently getting their "Q memories" over the years.

Jane stated that for the first five years of the "Shoes on Sale" for Breast Cancer Research, they would do a "live remote from NYCity" and all shoes that vendors donated free were selling for 1/2 price to the Q customers and that money would go to the doctors for breast cancer research. Then she stated that because of the costs of running the live remote, in NYCity, they decided to have it back at the "Q" studio and the money they saved from doing that would also go to research.

Now, I think that was a brilliant idea - for the Q to have the "Shoes on Sale" program at their own studio and save additional costs to give to Breast Research. My question is, if that is the case.....then do you, as a Q customer, think the Q could save their customers money on the costs of products and not broadcast from Italy, LA & NYCity, too?

I'm not trying to cause havoc, I just thought it was interesting what Jane said and wondered what your opinion was. Webbie, please don't poof my thread or ban me! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} This, I think, is a legitimate question.