Honored Contributor

Re: Your Rx for a good night's sleep?

@Nomorebirthdays wrote:

@Drythe. Google" is cbd oil against federal law ". The subject was cbd oil, not purified something. The answer is yes it is against federal law, different than some state laws.

Yet it is still legally sold to, and mailed to, every state. I bought mine on Amazon 😎

I hardly think they'd be encouraging publicly, openly breaking federal law on their website, do you?

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays wrote:

@Drythe. Google" is cbd oil against federal law ". The subject was cbd oil, not purified something. The answer is yes it is against federal law, different than some state laws.

@Nomorebirthdays

The cbd oil @Moonchilde is probably referring to is cbd hemp oil that comes from industrial hemp and is legal in all states and classifed by the FDA as a dietary supplement.

cbd oil that comes from medical marijuana plants is legal only in states that allow medical marijuana.

They are 2 different things.

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde thanks! I just called my local dispensary and they carry a spray oil that can be used for pets (can be put in their food or water). The employess use it for their dogs. I will picking some up for them tomorrow (it is 4/20 so they are having a big sale, lol) and maybe me a little something. haha! ;o) 

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Moonchilde thanks! I just called my local dispensary and they carry a spray oil that can be used for pets (can be put in their food or water). The employess use it for their dogs. I will picking some up for them tomorrow (it is 4/20 so they are having a big sale, lol) and maybe me a little something. haha! ;o) 

LOL, @HappyDaze - I had read earlier today that my dispensary is having a 20% off everything sale tomorrow. I made a wish list ;-)

Honored Contributor

I take a shot of Zzzquil and I'm out!

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

LOL, @HappyDaze - I had read earlier today that my dispensary is having a 20% off everything sale tomorrow. I made a wish list ;-)

HAHAHA @Moonchilde a "wish list"- too funny! Love it! Smiley Surprised

Trusted Contributor

OK, I wish they said that instead of the wink wink "60s" girl stuff and going to a pot dispenser. I don't care what they do. I don't do illegal.

Honored Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays wrote:

OK, I wish they said that instead of the wink wink "60s" girl stuff and going to a pot dispenser. I don't care what they do. I don't do illegal.

Honey, we don't either. We were speaking of a substance legal everywhere.  We also both live in states where it's legal to use more potent substances for medicinal purposes - which is exactly what we use them for, nothing more.

I would never advocate anything illegal on the forums - and haven't. 

Honored Contributor

Honestly, unless you have a physical reason why you can't sleep, the best way to be tired and get a good nights sleep is to get active during the day.Anyone who spends their days sitting around inactive is not going to be able to sleep well at night. But if you have active days, both your body & your mind get tired and you will easily sleep at night.

Valued Contributor

I "listen" to the Sleep With Me podcast ~