Esteemed Contributor

Re: Your Nick...What Inspired Yours

On 9/7/2014 RainCityGirl said:

Mine used to be DianaFran, part of my first and middle name. However, after 8 years, I had an unfortunate incident with Karl Marx, and could no longer use that name. So, I became RainCityGirl, which since I'm from Seattle, is self explanatory.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

It's was easy inspiration for me. It's my life. (Except I'm in the Bluegrass state now.) I should probably update that. Smiley Happy -HIF
Respected Contributor

Hey Heiress!

Super Contributor

On 9/8/2014 chickenbutt said:
On 9/8/2014 Complicated said:
On 9/8/2014 feline groovy said:

What? chickenbutt!

It makes people smile Smiley Happy

Priceless

You forgot to mention that you love bird tushies. Smiley Wink

I do indeed! Birdie butts are the cutest. Smiley Happy Dey be all fluffy! What's not to love about fluffy?

Hey CB...remember the chicken poop lib balm we used to joke about? LOL that still makes me giggle.

I had not heard of it until I read about it on this board, some time back. Too too funny! I wonder why they named it that.

real sorry for such a long quote, but didn't want you dear ladies not knowing what 'chicken poo' to which I am going to refere!!! when I saw it on here long ago, immediately sent it to my nieces. they got a huge charge from it!!!

Super Contributor

On 9/8/2014 ILikeShade said:
On 9/8/2014 reese2 said:

Anyway, I love Reese's cups.

I have a friend who I met in the 80's and his name is Reese. That is what I always think of when I see your nic, never the candy.

I can easily understand that. I associate some names here with people I know, too.

Super Contributor

On 9/8/2014 scotttie said:

Hey Heiress!

Hi scottie!!! Have an awesome day!! -HIF