Respected Contributor

Re: Your Nick...What Inspired Yours

On 9/8/2014 reese2 said:

Anyway, I love Reese's cups.

Does everything have to be about you {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

On 9/8/2014 occasional rain said:

Why is it that sooner than later a poster decides to make a thread about themselves? If you want to discuss you, start your own thread.

If you are speaking of me, say it outright- you are so good at telling it like it is, OR.... I am not going to apologize to you... so there!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Scotttie, Stray and everyone, except one on this thread, and especially to the OP!!

I am very sorry for "making this thread about me"... that was certainly not my intention just stating my opinion... so everyone please let this thread be back on topic and again, I am very, very sorry for what I've done...

and bluegrassbaby, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive this old woman- I did not mean to derail your wonderful thread....

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

Aw, come on now. This thread was going so well and was fun. Let's not turn into an argument. It's supposed to be a thread your nic and why you chose it.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

blue, are you going to be able to make it to any home games this season?

Go VOLS
Honored Contributor

On 9/8/2014 NC Bandwagon said:

Aw, come on now. This thread was going so well and was fun. Let's not turn into an argument. It's supposed to be a thread your nic and why you chose it.

I made my peace and apologized- so this thread is back to being what it was meant to me... I am not going to argue with anyone...

Go VOLS
Honored Contributor

What? chickenbutt!

It makes people smile Smiley Happy

Priceless

Valued Contributor

On 9/8/2014 reese2 said:

Sad, but true.

Your nic sometimes makes me hungry, but at least we don't confuse you for someone else,lol.....there used to be a poster named debcakes....her nic made me hungry too,lol.

Valued Contributor

On 9/8/2014 Peachysue said:
On 9/8/2014 NC Bandwagon said:

I made my peace and apologized- so this thread is back to being what it was meant to me... I am not going to argue with anyone...

I got what you were saying, and I am one that will not tell you how to feel or how you should see things.... everything will work out, you are a nice poster.

Super Contributor

On 9/8/2014 minkbunny said:
On 9/8/2014 reese2 said:

Anyway, I love Reese's cups.

Does everything have to be about you {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.laugh} No, but it's more interesting to me that way! You're such a brat, truly!