Honored Contributor

Re: Your Favorite SB Commerical So Far

wrote:

wrote:

@VenturaHighway, #1, I hope you and yours are safe from that horrible tornado.  I had no idea Bud had done that or that it was recorded in Cartersville..  helping people in need, there ya go!!

@SuziepeachIt was years ago and our family was fine. I was so impressed with all the help from the National Guard, American Red Cross etc  We had a home in town but no one was living there at the time. Where we live in the country, there wasn't any damage.

@VenturaHighway,  happy to hear your family was fine.  It is amazing how much help is given and all those open hearts.  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am still looking for all of them online.  So far, Budweiser always get me.  Love the Doritos/Mountain Dew - especially since I love that song by Missy :-)

oooh, the Hyundai Hope Detector ad just made me cry.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Most entertaining:  Eli and Odell's Dirty Dancing spoof for the NFL!!!

Props to all for learning the choreography!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I liked the car ad with Steven Tyler! My daughter and most people I talked to liked the ad with the football players doing the dance from Dirty Dancing.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

I’m all in for thr Dirty Dancing!

Miss the horses & puppies of course.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras