Esteemed Contributor

Re: Your Favorite SB Commerical So Far

Well, coming from Giant territory, Eli and Becham & Co really made me laugh and that was my favorite.   

I thought the commercials on a whole were not angry but thought provoking and sensitive, the babies, the disabled athlete in paraolympics - baby minus limbs....the father with the snow boarder daughter...Bud with the canned water....they actually had positive messages not just selling a product.   

the rest were so so 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Where were the Barkley's?  I saw them on You Tube and figured they would be shown during the game.  I love those Golden Retrievers!

@LeoGrl

They usually run the Barkleys during the Westminister Dog Show Feb 12th 8-11PM Eastern Time on TV-FS1 and Feb 13th 8PM-11PM Eastern Time on TV-FS1

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

By far hands down.....Eli Manning and Odell Beckham with their take off of the Dirty Dancing movie.....it made me laugh out loud!

The commercials to me overall were a tad boring the ones that were supposed to be funny werent.....JMHO..........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I liked Tide making fun of all the commercials which aspire to cleverness, but at the end of which you are hard pressed to identify the item being sold.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

Budweiser switching over from making beer to cans of water for disaster relief.  That was filmed at our Budweiser factory in Cartersville Georgia.

@SuziepeachWhen a terrible tornado came through our town, they sent cans of water for our town. In fact, I still have one.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

The Dirty Dancing commercial with Eli Manning and Odell Beckman was great

@I am still oxoxThis was my favorite. I thought it was so cuteWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway, #1, I hope you and yours are safe from that horrible tornado.  I had no idea Bud had done that or that it was recorded in Cartersville..  helping people in need, there ya go!!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

wrote:

By far hands down.....Eli Manning and Odell Beckham with their take off of the Dirty Dancing movie.....it made me laugh out loud!

The commercials to me overall were a tad boring the ones that were supposed to be funny werent.....JMHO..........

I never laugh out loud and this one had me in stitches! They were doing the correct dance steps besides! Brilliant and the only one I remembered!

Respected Contributor

wrote:

@VenturaHighway, #1, I hope you and yours are safe from that horrible tornado.  I had no idea Bud had done that or that it was recorded in Cartersville..  helping people in need, there ya go!!

@SuziepeachIt was years ago and our family was fine. I was so impressed with all the help from the National Guard, American Red Cross etc  We had a home in town but no one was living there at the time. Where we live in the country, there wasn't any damage.

Respected Contributor

The one about  “building the wall”.