Respected Contributor

Re: Your Favorite Guilty Pleasure Snack Food

@Lipstickdiva, I like your choices.  I would add pizza in there somewhere.  LOL

My snacky time is around 3 pm.  I don't know why - as soon as 3 pm hits, I start looking to snack.   It takes all my will power to resist munching at that time.

I brush my teeth after dinner, and I have absolutely no desire to eat again until breakfast the next morning. 

Esteemed Contributor

Ripple Potato Chips!!

Respected Contributor

This sounds sad but cream in my coffee. And a baked potato with butter,salt and melted cheese. I am on Paleo so I can't have that.

Also some Seltzer or Ginger ale. I have not had a carbonated drink of any kind since Dec 15, 2006. That would be awesome.

Honored Contributor

I guess I am an odd ball, as I never indulge in anything that is junk food.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Chocolate ... almost anything chocolate

dark and milk chocolate

no white chocolate - not a fan of fake chocolate

Cheetos ... like @Plaid Pants2, I don't waste any of my Cheetos.

Banana Splits

Ice cream floats

ahh ... I could go on, but won't ... I love snacks Heart

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

My snacky time is around 3 pm.  I don't know why - as soon as 3 pm hits, I start looking to snack.   It takes all my will power to resist munching at that time.

I brush my teeth after dinner, and I have absolutely no desire to eat again until breakfast the next morning. 

That's funny because my afternoon snacktime is 3 too.  I could eat lunch at 2 and still want a snack at 3.  LOL 

But I do eat an after dinner snack unless I've had dinner super late.  I think it's more out of habit and the fact that I'm generally sitting and doing nothing but watching tv.  I need to break my nighttime snack habit.   

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

That's funny because my afternoon snacktime is 3 too.  I could eat lunch at 2 and still want a snack at 3.  LOL 

But I do eat an after dinner snack unless I've had dinner super late.  I think it's more out of habit and the fact that I'm generally sitting and doing nothing but watching tv.  I need to break my nighttime snack habit.   

@Lipstickdiva, my husband and my daughter are the same way.  They're always looking for something to snack on later in the evening. 

Honored Contributor

Not a snack food but a drink- Coke! The real thing, not diet or zero or any other Pseudo Coke. 

Although that coconut cupcake @Bri36 posted sure looks delicious, yum!

Trusted Contributor

Chocolate chip ice cream and coconut cream pie!!  But not together!!Woman Wink

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love gummy bears...and tend to be very picky with these little critters..My favorite brand is Albanese...my niece found them at TJMAXX..yummy. Check them out, unlike the original gummies, these are quite soft..