Trusted Contributor

Re: Your Favorite Guilty Pleasure Snack Food

I am amazed to see so many fellow Cheetos lovers.  I just can't keep them in the house, or the bag will be gone in 2 days.  I have told my family that if I ever get that dreaded "diagnosis" from the doctor, my first stop will be to fill the trunk of my car with Cheetos!

Valued Contributor

I love the cadbury caramel eggs. Good thing they are only around once a year! I know I could eat a dozen in one sitting! So I buy 2 when I am weak!

@momtochloe I also enjoy the craft beer fries. Nobody seems to know what I am talking about when I tell them about those. They are THE BEST frozen fries and only buy those any more when I get the craving.

cookin

Esteemed Contributor

Mine would be just about salty snack food/potato chip type item.  Currently my absolute favorite is the White Cheddar popcorn by Smartfood.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@mac116 wrote:

I am amazed to see so many fellow Cheetos lovers.  I just can't keep them in the house, or the bag will be gone in 2 days.  I have told my family that if I ever get that dreaded "diagnosis" from the doctor, my first stop will be to fill the trunk of my car with Cheetos!

@mac116 I too am on a Cheetos fix and went about 10 days and bought a bag at the convenience store.  I have only been allowing myself 6 per night with my dinner salad.  But oh boy are they good.   I remember the days when I would fill a bowl sent down with a book and never think anything of it.  I love Cheetos and Frito's together but that was in my arteries younger days.  When this one bag is empty I will wait for while to indulge again but I will move on to the next craving.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@cookinfreak wrote:

I love the cadbury caramel eggs. Good thing they are only around once a year! I know I could eat a dozen in one sitting! So I buy 2 when I am weak!

@momtochloe I also enjoy the craft beer fries. Nobody seems to know what I am talking about when I tell them about those. They are THE BEST frozen fries and only buy those any more when I get the craving.

cookin

Oh @cookinfreak this is so funny as I not only sold a cashier on giving them a try (she says she gets the best ideas from customers) but I also talked her into looking at purchasing an air fryer . . . . Smiley Happy

These are hands down the most delicious frozen fries I ever had and I have tried them all . . . yum!

Valued Contributor

You probably wouldn't call this a snack food, but my favorite food is pizza.  I never met a pizza I didn't like.  

Respected Contributor

Guac and chips.  Gave it up for Lent, but I am counting the days!

Valued Contributor

@momtochloe That is so funny you said that about a cashier. I had the same experience, but she already had an air fryer! Did you know they make onion rings now too, and they are soooo good (if you like onion rings).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought the oven baked Cheetos crunchy thingies.  Not worth it.  If I'm going to eat a bag of fake cheese snacks, it has to be the real thing.  My two orange fingers on my left hand must be coated with only the best fake, salty cheese.

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@cookinfreak wrote:

cookin

Oh @cookinfreak this is so funny as I not only sold a cashier on giving them a try (she says she gets the best ideas from customers) but I also talked her into looking at purchasing an air fryer . . . . Smiley Happy

These are hands down the most delicious frozen fries I ever had and I have tried them all . . . yum!

@cookinfreak @momtochloe We also get the cadbury eggs at Halloween in the black wrapping paper.  Still holding and hiding from myself one last one I bought just before Halloween.  Now that I am stocking up on the Easter one's for my DDL I can have the stash.  Almost did last night, I looked at it but stayed strong.  Maybe tonight is the night................

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."