Esteemed Contributor

Re: Your FAVORITE Or BEST QVC Purchase And Why.🥰

"One" of my best QVC purchases is my Roku bottle, jar, pickle, every kind, even those with that hard plastic around the jar or bottle - opener! 

I use this perhaps each and every day on something, and it always works. 

I think it was $29., and it's worth gold!!!!

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

"One" of my best QVC purchases is my Roku bottle, jar, pickle, every kind, even those with that hard plastic around the jar or bottle - opener! 

I use this perhaps each and every day on something, and it always works. 

I think it was $29., and it's worth gold!!!!

@febe1 Welcome!🥰 Is that the Kuhn Rikon opener?😊 If so, you are right! It is one of the BEST kitchen gadgets! I use mine every chance I get!😁

THANK you SO much for caring t share today!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

Original Pure Grace 

Small Lug bag

Honored Contributor

@Catiele wrote:

Original Pure Grace 

Small Lug bag

@Catiele Welcome!🥰 I LOVE❤ Lug bags because they are excellent quality! I originally liked Amazing Grace unti it changed, and now like Summer Grace.😁

THANK you SO much for caring to share today!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boehm Collector 

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@SandySparkle,    My favorite  QVC purchases are as follows:

(1)  One that was made in the late 1990's.  It is a 14K yellow gold ring with blue sapphires  I had just gone through a bitter divorce but had been admiring the ring for a long time.  However since money was a bit tight I didn't order it.  One day I ran into a colleague who was suffering from a brain tumor.   She was wearing the ring and I told her how much I liked it.   She told me to purchase the ring since life is short.   That night when I went home I ordered it.   A few months later, sadly,  this colleague lost her battle and passed away.  I still wear this ring often and think of her whenever I do. 

0.png

0.png

(2)      Kuhn Rikon 2-Cup Pull & Chop Food Chopper

I use this quite frequently.  I have also given it as gifts.  Everyone loves it.  

0.png

(3)    TOVA Signature Eau de Parfum.  This is one of my favorite fragrances.   I get many compliments whenever I wear it.   Have been purchasing this from QVC for many years.   It can also be purchased from the Beauty by Tova website but it is cheaper on QVC.

0.jpg

@Boehm Collector Welcome!🥰 Awwwww! Your endearing post tugged at my heartstrings!💝 What a fitting way to HONOR your dear friend's passing and friendship!❤❤

The Pull&Chop has been a VERY popular favorite; more so than the Kuhn Rikon can opener which I LOVE❤

THANK you SO much for caring to share today!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

While looking at my Iphone photos this morning, I came across the life-sized metal Nutcracker purchased here when it debuted before it sold out. It is hands down one of my BEST purchases!😁 There have been several incarnations since that are QUITE pretty, but until this one is worse for wear, he will be part of our Christmas displays.😊

Everyone that sees it LOVES❤