she can still drive Uber w/ her Push-Present

🖤🖤🖤

052268E9-C90F-406E-A87A-113516E94005.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 💲💲Youngest Billionaire?💲💲

Self-made?  hahahahaha

Respected Contributor

The O.J. trial ... yes, I remember it well ... I can still see Kris with her broad hairband sitting on the witness stand.   Thanks Mr. Simpson, you started this whole mess~!

Respected Contributor

@Sueliz wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@INDIANA BONES wrote:

They need to kiss the ground every day for their father bringing them into the limelight as without dear Dad (may he RIP), none of them would have been heard of.  

Actually, Kim's "sex tape" put the Kardashian clan on the radar when the tape leaked 4 yrs after it was made

@Mz iMac, Exactly!

Kris Jenner leaked it.

Honored Contributor

I have never heard of  or seen her makeup line. Like the world needs another makeup line. Seen one, seen them all.

Esteemed Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
What baffles me is that none of the Kardashian/Jenner kids that I’ve seen on Keeping Up with the Kardashians sound like the brightest bulb on the block when they speak.

Momma Bear is the one who guides them in business.  I recently read that she helped Kylie get started and takes 10% of the gross from any of her daughter's that she helps get into business.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Just saw on the news that Kylie is a "self-made" Billionaire....it helps to be born into a wealthy family. She has a makeup line. She has had procedures done on her face. She already has a baby. I just feel sorry for her and anyone else who has grown up in such a dysfunctional family.
Regular Contributor

Oh good grief, just because a magazine states it doesn't make it true. I think all the people behind the scenes actually doing the work and are the brains would be offended by this cover story. She is 20 and acts 20, not a mogul.  Don't believe everything you read.