Honored Contributor

Young daughter tries to explain bathroom etiquette to her father

This little girl is trying to explain to her dad why it is so important for him to put the seat down in the bathroom:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1326455/Daughter-scolds-dad-leaving-toilet-seat.html

Any young girl that has experienced the negative effects of guys not following through can understand her angst . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Young daughter tries to explain bathroom etiquette to her father

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe wrote:

This little girl is trying to explain to her dad why it is so important for him to put the seat down in the bathroom:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1326455/Daughter-scolds-dad-leaving-toilet-seat.html

Any young girl that has experienced the negative effects of guys not following through can understand her angst . . . Smiley Happy

I haven't even read the article but I can guess the horror of what happened, lol.  It happened to me as a kid, too.  Yuck.

Edit:  OK, at least she didn't fall in, but I know that happened to me once or twice as a little kid Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

I haven't even read the article but I can guess the horror of what happened, lol.  It happened to me as a kid, too.  Yuck.

Edit:  OK, at least she didn't fall in, but I know that happened to me once or twice as a little kid Woman Surprised

@Noel7 this only happened to me once.  I still remember feeling so grown up that I was going to the potty by myself that I missed the fact that the seat wasn't down . . . I fell in so deep my mom had to come fish me out.  Because my siblings are so much older than me, my brother thought it was hilarious . . . until my mom caught up to him . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Love this! I guess she said it for all of us!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@Noel7 this only happened to me once.  I still remember feeling so grown up that I was going to the potty by myself that I missed the fact that the seat wasn't down . . . I fell in so deep my mom had to come fish me out.  Because my siblings are so much older than me, my brother thought it was hilarious . . . until my mom caught up to him . . . Smiley Happy

@momtochloe

What an awful experience we both had Woman Surprised

Respected Contributor

Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

That's so cute. She really means it!

I had a son who didn't always even lift the bottom lid and would dribble on it.  Sad for the next lady who sat on that seat.  One day, right before he sat down to do #2....I ran in and dribbled clear water from the sink on it (of course he didn't think it was clear water!).   He had an outright  fit.  Hey...a moms gotta do what a moms gotta do!