Respected Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 2nd....May Include Spoilers ***

Makes me think of Nina's son Chance, who we all thought was dead, and he went in the witness protection program.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 2nd....May Include Spoilers ***

SHARKE---- time to bite the bullet and offer an apology. For not posting sooner, for not acknowledging your caring shout out ( which i didn't see until weeks later) and for being, in general, a poop head..... I like you and, because I think you like me, I bet you forgive me !!!! No excuses but the past month or so has been a bit of a dark tunnel for me......so there !
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/6/2015 panda lady said:

Makes me think of Nina's son Chance, who we all thought was dead, and he went in the witness protection program.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

I thought the exact same thing.

Esteemed Contributor

Kyle's character has changed there's a dark side. I don't care for the actor playing him though.

Honored Contributor

On 3/7/2015 LuvitorLIT said:

Kyle's character has changed there's a dark side. I don't care for the actor playing him though.

Yea, casting lately has been about like the writing, hit or miss and inconsistent... Not wild about him either.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 3/7/2015 Danky said: SHARKE---- time to bite the bullet and offer an apology. For not posting sooner, for not acknowledging your caring shout out ( which i didn't see until weeks later) and for being, in general, a poop head..... I like you and, because I think you like me, I bet you forgive me !!!! No excuses but the past month or so has been a bit of a dark tunnel for me......so there !

yeah, when you were gone for 2 wks. I just assumed (which was wrong of me I should had not said anything)the group would be closing. Then, you showed up and Hooty and the rest let me have it. Just glad your back ! I won't be returning though.

spock.jpg

Honored Contributor

This new Austin wrinkle might be interesting... I keep reading where we'll be learning a lot about 'the real' Austin in the coming weeks... but so far, they can't even seem to decide if he's still alive... They've played out that aspect of this story long enough and need to move forward with some other aspect of this or another of the many, many not even remotely developed (much less resolved) stories they keep throwing out there. I guess times and people change, me included, but this just isn't the compelling to watch story telling that I remember from this show in days gone by. Not by a mile.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

There has to be a twin how would they explain Summer id his body and in the real world the closest family members view the body before the actual funeral or wake. I am waiting to see what the writers are going with this story.