Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 23rd...May Include Spoilers! ***

On 3/26/2015 loveschocolate said:

How dumb can Jack be??? He actually believes that photo provided by Victor???? Stitch is acting really creepy.

If you call that acting...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 23rd...May Include Spoilers! ***

On 3/25/2015 Sharke said:
On 3/25/2015 loveschocolate said:

Christine does look awful...I mean really, really bad. Cut that mop off, add some waves. Nothing can be done about that face!

blonde vampire

hahahahhahahahahaha

Pair her with Billy, they both have that odd sort of look going on...

Honored Contributor

I just can't stand that Billy he looks snaky . can't wait till Chelsea gives him the heave ho out the door. I never liked the character of Billy at all, but, I could accept Billy Miller when he played him, but, since then, NOBODY can play that character. Just time to write off the character. I'd always read that Donald Trump watches the show. Wonder what he thinks of Jack swallowing all this 'stuff' of Victor and the doctored up photo of a 'dead' Kelly. I'd be like the insurance companies I want to see the body and have a valid death certificate, but, of course, knowing Victor he could pull all that proof out of his a--. LOL

Honored Contributor

Just too convenient... and all part of his plan... This and a lot of money is probably how he got Kelly to agree to drop the charges and jump bail... If she's 'dead' she can't be prosecuted and she'd pretty much lost Jack anyway... But there has to be more to it... She had Phyllis right where she wanted her, she'd managed to seduce Jack. And what was that about? There's got to be more mileage coming out of that. Then in steps Victor... All of a sudden, she's confessing, she flees the country and then axes herself... Something rotten here...

And as for old Jackie boy, what does this man have that all these women can't live without? I mean really... And talk about clueless... Not only is he walking right into Victor's scheme, but I'm getting really tired of all his protestations of love and of him constantly telling Phyllis she's the only one... At some point, I'd almost like to see him tell her to either marry him or take a hike...

Honored Contributor

And yea, going back to Nick, does the man ever wash his hair of clean up...? He used to be a sort of decent looking guy, but anymore, he just looks Funky McNasty.

Not a big fan of Sage, but had to love her simply waving at Sharon when she walked in and caught them.

Honored Contributor

On 3/26/2015 stevieb said:

How dumb can Jack be??? He actually believes that photo provided by Victor???? Stitch is acting really creepy.

Wink

Yeah, Stitches crying scene over dead Kelly was awful. Terrible acting.

Honored Contributor

Wink

You almost can't help but like the guy... or the character, but yea... I think the Academy Awards can overlook this one.

Esteemed Contributor

Wink

I couldn't believe that was Stitch a doctor acting like that I mean I know it's different when it's your own but really. I guess it runs in the family.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/25/2015 Sharke said:
On 3/25/2015 loveschocolate said:

Christine does look awful...I mean really, really bad. Cut that mop off, add some waves. Nothing can be done about that face!

blonde vampire

hahahahhahahahahaha

Pair her with Billy, they both have that odd sort of look going on...

LOL.....if they ever show Christine and Billy standing next to each other forget it.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

show getting ready to come on I called the sister and told her to watch it's her day off we want to see Sharon's face ahahhahahaha