Respected Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 23rd...May Include Spoilers! ***

On 3/24/2015 stevieb said:

Soaps and soap writers have tried so hard to stay 'relevant' and to compete with prime time and movies that they appear to have forgotten what made folks want to watch soaps in the first place...

Yeah, if we could go all of those years thinking Jill's older son Phillip had died in a car wreck in the 80's in a hospital, then they said he had actually faked his death & moved to Australia because he was gay & couldn't face being married to Nina & having a son, then you'd think they could figure out a way to bring John Abbott back!

Respected Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 23rd...May Include Spoilers! ***

On 3/24/2015 Sharke said:

Everybody go to Kitchen and food blog and read my story on

"can you out eat this woman"

This woman is out of this world. I can't get over it.

I've watched that show on TLC called My 600 Lb Life & the Dr. on there says these heavy folks have stretched their stomachs out to the size of a gallon of milk to hold all of that food they eat, so maybe that's what size hers is?

Super Contributor

On 3/24/2015 aubnwa01 said:
On 3/24/2015 stevieb said:

Soaps and soap writers have tried so hard to stay 'relevant' and to compete with prime time and movies that they appear to have forgotten what made folks want to watch soaps in the first place...

Yeah, if we could go all of those years thinking Jill's older son Phillip had died in a car wreck in the 80's in a hospital, then they said he had actually faked his death & moved to Australia because he was gay & couldn't face being married to Nina & having a son, then you'd think they could figure out a way to bring John Abbott back!

It still makes me nuts that Jill act as if Cane is her son even though he's the guy her son sent to the US (or knew was coming here) in place of him. Then add his creepy father to the mix and I just "UGH".

Honored Contributor

LOL Victoria is as hoarse as a cheerleader, can't understand what Cane says anyway and Summer is always gasping for air, Victor mumbles and Nicki will go to her grave with her whiny little girl voice. I felt sorry for the character that plays Ben he has to kiss sick Victoria he'll spread it around at his real home now.

The Bug proclaimed she'll never have kids....well.....LOL Poor Paul doesn't want to get up with colicky, teething babies in his 60's and Chris would had farmed it out and went back to work anyway. Paul, had the waterworks going on, but, secretly he's thinking that's one I won't have to shoot or run out of town.

Honored Contributor

Anybody here really think Victor's pic is authentic ? Put me in the corner of the "H*ll no" group. Why would ANYBODY believe anything coming from Victor ? Jack, has a direct pipeline to the other side he needs to ask John if it's true. LOL

No wonder Jack will be going down. He believes everything and anything flying out of his arch enemies mouth. He should ask himself why he should believe a man whose only purpose in life is to make him miserable and bring him down.

Kelly will resurface either as a 'ghost' appearing only to Jack or she will come back one more time to knock off Phyllis. Bet Phyllis is sleeping good for now anyway. She has it all .

Honored Contributor

We've not seen the last of Kelly... This would be too easy and too convenient... and not a very satisfactory resolution. This is all part of Victor's plot, whatever it is...

Personally, I'm losing interest fast. I DVR the shows and it's taking me less and less time to watch, once I fast forward through all the baggage that isn't remotely interesting... I remember back in the days when VCR's were the thing, and while I always moved through certain segments, it wasn't most of the show, like it is now...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 3/24/2015 Sharke said:

LOL Victoria is as hoarse as a cheerleader, can't understand what Cane says anyway and Summer is always gasping for air, Victor mumbles and Nicki will go to her grave with her whiny little girl voice. I felt sorry for the character that plays Ben he has to kiss sick Victoria he'll spread it around at his real home now.

The Bug proclaimed she'll never have kids....well.....LOL Poor Paul doesn't want to get up with colicky, teething babies in his 60's and Chris would had farmed it out and went back to work anyway. Paul, had the waterworks going on, but, secretly he's thinking that's one I won't have to shoot or run out of town.

Good... glad to know she won't procreate... My gosh she just looks DREADFUL... And she's really become such a bitter, one-dimensional character... It would be very easy to see them get rid of her. Unless they want to make her into an all-out villain, she's just a sourpuss and ads nothing to the show.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Oh no I just thought of something maybe her and Paul will adopt ! LOL

Honored Contributor

On 3/25/2015 stevieb said:

We've not seen the last of Kelly... This would be too easy and too convenient... and not a very satisfactory resolution. This is all part of Victor's plot, whatever it is...

Personally, I'm losing interest fast. I DVR the shows and it's taking me less and less time to watch, once I fast forward through all the baggage that isn't remotely interesting... I remember back in the days when VCR's were the thing, and while I always moved through certain segments, it wasn't most of the show, like it is now...

LOL I got a VCR instead of a dvr or Tivo. Husband figured out how to hook it up to our setup and it's a DVD/VHS combo. cable company wants 15 a month for a TIVO and I wouldn't use it that much to justify paying for it on yearly basis. My set up is FREE LOL

Honored Contributor

Thurs. episode will be good . SAGE and Nick get it on and I believe Adam and Chelsea too.

Spring is in the air. I keep thinking how this guy who plays Adam is in real life Chelsea's best girl friends husband. That would be so awkard . LOL