Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 23rd...May Include Spoilers! ***

Soaps and soap writers have tried so hard to stay 'relevant' and to compete with prime time and movies that they appear to have forgotten what made folks want to watch soaps in the first place...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 23rd...May Include Spoilers! ***

My problem is I want the stories introduced , then, taken care of in a timely fashion. Don't drag them out for 1-3 yrs. We, still to this day, don't really know who hit Delia ! That's plain stupid.

They did get Neil to confess pretty fast that was a surprise. Hilary, doesn't need to stand around doesn't she have something to do? work at her job, try to find place to move to, etc. always has her nose up in the Winters affairs. Nobody likes a in-law that won't go away. LOL

If Jeffrey and Colin stayed gone that would be fine with me. Jill, upsets me with those bangs that need cutting how that woman sees is anybody's guess.

Can't wait to see how the Sharon/Austin thing ended up playing out. Unless she poisoned him I don't think she could have got the upper hand on him. He's young and strong and he already had a history of kidnapping Avery and shooting Paul in a scuffle. She would have had to seduced him (she's old enough to be his mother) or poisoned him. LOL

Honored Contributor

Yea, well, with the whole Austin thing, they're pretty obviously keeping all their options open... Makes you wonder if they've even decided yet who actually 'done it'. Maybe they're holding back until contract time to see who plays nice and, more importantly, who doesn't.

And yes, they need to at least move toward resolution of some of these stories. Soaps have always had stories that went on over the long term, but the difference is that the better soaps somehow kept them interesting... Most of these stories are going stale and even the better plots are not going to be interesting for long...

I always thought it would come out that Nicki hit Delia in a drunken stupor, but given the recent story involving Chris, I guess that's unlikely. I do wish they'd wrap that one up so we could get to the big reveal with Adam.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Did Neil ever file for divorce from Hillary; it seems like he should had done that while sober before taking his first drink.

I missed yesterday but it sounds like the writers wheels are still spinning.

Honored Contributor

No, they're still married which means like everybody says the reason she is so worried about him going to the pen or not is because she stands to get 0 money if he has to spend all his money on lawyers and court costs.

Devon, don't want her , so she's back to square one. Just has what she can get on her own. She sure didn't play her cards right that time. She winds up with zippo.

Honored Contributor

Everybody go to Kitchen and food blog and read my story on

""can you out eat this woman""

This woman is out of this world. I can't get over it.

Honored Contributor

Luvitor,

looks like she would get so constipated eating all that meat LOL ewwww I'd get bind up

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/24/2015 Sharke said:

Luvitor,

looks like she would get so constipated eating all that meat LOL ewwww I'd get bind up

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Probably good for the gardening all that fertilizer.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

I don't eat meat like I use to so I know I would be a mess.

Honored Contributor

Adam and Chelsea make whoopee on Thurs. Yay ! maybe we'll be rid of Billy soon. Idiot Victoria will take him back we all know that. Wonder if Kelly is really dead? Kelly probably posed for those death pics. This day and age I 'd want to see the body for myself before I'd write her off.

Super Contributor

Why is everyone so quick to believe a photo provided by Victor is proof Kelly is dead??? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Quick, someone deliver some lozenges to the set...the raspy voices are annoying. First Summer, now Vicky, and I think Abby. Nikki's whisper is always grating.

I know I watched today but I don't feel like there was much going on....

John is definitely Jack's conscience. If he were a real ghost (LOL) he'd know what was really going on and would tell Jack. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

So, Adam and Chelsea...does she know he's Adam yet? I saw the preview where Sage tells Nick Bing is not who he thinks he is. I guess it's coming out....

Poor Sharon Case, her character is ruined. But I guess it's a good soapy one.....