Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 23rd...May Include Spoilers! ***

Supposedly, now, the word is Kelly killed herself. Phyllis wants proof. Somebody comes up with a picture. I'm not buying it.

Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 23rd...May Include Spoilers! ***

On 3/23/2015 Sharke said:

Supposedly, now, the word is Kelly killed herself. Phyllis wants proof. Somebody comes up with a picture. I'm not buying it.

Nope. Like I said, she (or the kid... or both...) will resurface when least expected... Probably all part of Victor's scheme, whatever it is...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

No idea who axed Austin, but they either need to wrap this up or find some way to make it more interesting. Veiled threats written in lipstick Summer's endless histrionics and are only going to carry this little twist so far...

Honored Contributor

yeah, Austin is getting old. Who cares about him anyway. Sick of Abby pretending to be little miss scaredy cat. Victoria, needs to put the hammer down on Ben wanting to be her great protector. He's acting weird too. Maureen, I bet is back. Think she's as nuts as her daughter

Honored Contributor

John, the ghost who won't stay content is back Tues.

Honored Contributor

yeah, Austin is getting old. Who cares about him anyway. Sick of Abby pretending to be little miss scaredy cat. Victoria, needs to put the hammer down on Ben wanting to be her great protector. He's acting weird too. Maureen, I bet is back. Think she's as nuts as her daughter

I actually liked Austin, certainly more so than most of the 'kids' but if he's gone, he's gone and the whole thing is just getting old and boring... Heck, they have everybody acting a little weird, trying to throw out a lot of 'red herrings', but what they failed to realize is that this just isn't that big a deal to most viewers... Had they killed off somebody more central, well then maybe viewers would be more fascinated... Of course, there are a few of them they could've killed off that would've been cause for celebration...

Honored Contributor

John, the ghost who won't stay content is back Tues.

Oh gosh yea, the ghost of John past has become sort of a cliche... If they wanted to keep the old guy around then why'd they do him in...? I suppose he's supposed to be Jack's conscience... If that's the case, maybe somebody needs to start haunting Victor!

Wink

Respected Contributor

I think whoever was in charge at that time & decided it was a good idea to kill off John for the drama factor, then got the axe. I guess the people in charge since then can't say "Surprise, he's not really dead after all!", so they've kept him coming back as ghostly John or Jack's conscience. It was bad idea to kill just about the only decent character on the show off in the 1st place.

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed him and Gloria together. He accepted her even though she was from the wrong side of the tracks. The kids, of course, would never and now Gloria is never on anymore. We have to much of the young kids problems all U see now. People over 40-50 can't really get into their problems.

Come back Gloria !

Honored Contributor

I don't know... characters have been known to come back from the great beyond before... Could be that he just didn't want a big role anymore... Of course, there was absolutely no reason they couldn't have kept him around and only had him appear sporadically, as he does now... but not as a ghost, for heaven's sake. Hey, at least none of them has been possessed... yet... for which I'm personally grateful. THAT was among the stupidest soap opera story lines ever, as was the cloning of Reva...