Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 23rd...May Include Spoilers! ***

But doesn't everybody know Victor is her father?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 23rd...May Include Spoilers! ***

On 3/27/2015 stevieb said:

But doesn't everybody know Victor is her father?

She thinks she's both a Newman & an Abbott, but really only a Newman & the granddaughter of a tennis bum! Has she ever met Ashley's (& Jack's & Tracy's) mother or did the actress that played Dina Mergeron die?

ETA: Plus, the fact that Ashley's not really an Abbott by blood, either. Who knows what Victor has up his slimy sleeves?

Honored Contributor

True. She probably doesn't know that her mother isn't an Abbot... but I can't imagine Victor would use that against Ashley... Still, with him you never know what he's capable of...

I think Marla Adams, who was Dina, is still around. She was really good as Dina... It doesn't look like she's done anything in a while, though... She too was in a number of soaps and other TV shows and movies. Personally, I think the show could use a 'matriarch' type since Katherine's passing...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

On 3/27/2015 stevieb said:

True. She probably doesn't know that her mother isn't an Abbot... but I can't imagine Victor would use that against Ashley... Still, with him you never know what he's capable of...

I think Marla Adams, who was Dina, is still around. She was really good as Dina... It doesn't look like she's done anything in a while, though... She too was in a number of soaps and other TV shows and movies. Personally, I think the show could use a 'matriarch' type since Katherine's passing...

It would be nice to have a "matriarch" on the show again. Maybe, Dina or even Lauren's mom. Nicki sure isn't a good older female role model!

Honored Contributor

Isn't that sad that Nicki is a drunk and Victor knows it and instead of helping her to get back sober he's to busy plotting this and that and something else. I would feel so '2nd best'. I kind of feel sorry for her.