Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 16th....May Include Spoilers***

On 3/18/2015 loveschocolate said:

Dang, I just read a wiki on Tracey Bregman. She's been married seven times between Y&R and B&B!

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

I remember at least four of them, but that's about it... I think the topper is probably Erica on AMC...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 16th....May Include Spoilers***

On 3/18/2015 Sharke said:

I bet that stabbing is a 'fantasy' or a psychotic episode on Kelly's part.

Could be... Kelly seems to be bottoming out... It's only a matter of time before she goes completely crackers... I hope they just send her off to 'the home'. The last thing we need around here is another Sheila/Lauren thing... That was a pretty good story line until they ran it into the ground and then finally made Sheila just utterly ridiculous on both shows before they finally got rid of her altogether.

Super Contributor

On 3/18/2015 stevieb said:
On 3/18/2015 loveschocolate said:

Dang, I just read a wiki on Tracey Bregman. She's been married seven times between Y&R and B&B!

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

I remember at least four of them, but that's about it... I think the topper is probably Erica on AMC...

Either Erica, or Lisa on ATWT ! I think she was widowed more than she was divorced! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Super Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNt3MBW_ssg

dream stab...............

Today, I was thinking that Stitch started looking a bit Looney when he was with Abby, at her hotel room. It appears that Mental problems run in their family (their Mom - played by Meredith Baxter - was off her rocker, too) and Kelly is DEFINITELY going around the bend with her "dream". I only saw 1, maybe 2 episodes when she (Meredith) was on (I was working 5-6 days in a row every week, at the time, and just couldn't keep up with the episodes...).

This was also around the same time that Adam/Gabe rose from the dead, and Sage + the Old Lady were on quite a bit. SO, I had a hard time figuring out all of the new characters and their motivations.

Honored Contributor

click on my youtube link..........Phyllis, is having a nitemare LOL

Respected Contributor

Do you think it could be Sharon? She was caught with Austin's computer!!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Super Contributor

Could be... Kelly seems to be bottoming out... It's only a matter of time before she goes completely crackers... I hope they just send her off to 'the home'. The last thing we need around here is another Sheila/Lauren thing... That was a pretty good story line until they ran it into the ground and then finally made Sheila just utterly ridiculous on both shows before they finally got rid of her altogether.

Sheila made my skin crawl...Kimberlin Brown was certainly convincing as a Psycho/Sociopath. I hope TPTB aren't going to resurrect "Sheila", as most viewers have probably forgotten about her. {#emotions_dlg.glare}

I'm still trying to figure out WHO the perp is for Austin's Murder...I've wondered if it's Ian Ward, who has an axe to grind with most of the GC residents. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2015 maryebrown said:

Sheila made my skin crawl...Kimberlin Brown was certainly convincing as a Psycho/Sociopath. I hope TPTB aren't going to resurrect "Sheila", as most viewers have probably forgotten about her. {#emotions_dlg.glare}

I'm still trying to figure out WHO the perp is for Austin's Murder...I've wondered if it's Ian Ward, who has an axe to grind with most of the GC residents. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Oh, I would hope we've heard the last of Sheila, I was just wondering if they weren't planning to make Kelly the new Sheila... I so hope not. Been there, done that... I remember when soaps were compelling to watch without all the ploys, tricks and unrealistic characters.

Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2015 panda lady said:

Do you think it could be Sharon? She was caught with Austin's computer!!

put nothing past that one regardless of what Noah thinks

Honored Contributor

Nope apparently Erica takes the prize with eleven... Lisa, the slacker, only had eight...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}