Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 16th....May Include Spoilers***

Be funny if kelly and Phyllis got together at the corner State Hospital and became best friends and both dropped smilin' Jack. Maybe those 2 would become a couple ROFLMAO

Super Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 16th....May Include Spoilers***

I saw Billy Miller, on I think GH, a few days ago...sigh.

Victor is pulling lots of strings. I'm surprised that I find it a bit offensive the way he's using a confessional (and I am not even currently an adherent of my childhood religion). Anyone else?

Neil is the only one with integrity. He's done wrong in the past, IIRC mostly in personal matters, but at the moment he's the only one who decided not to continue a sham. I guess Abby cracked but that's different. And the rest of the kiddies are going to have to come clean at some point too.

Honored Contributor

I'm glad Neil fessed up. Stupid, for Nicki to take the blame. Whole thing will make Chris mad, though. She'll have to find another reason to bash Nicki. I wish somebody would take that cob out of Lily's butt. Wish Cane would be seen with another woman.

Honored Contributor

On 3/17/2015 maryebrown said:
On 3/17/2015 stevieb said:
On 3/17/2015 Sharke said:

OMG! Kelly stabs Phyllis in the gut on Wed. Then, no more show till Mon.

EEKkkkkkkkkk

Well we can all pretty much rest assured that they're not going to kill Phyllis off and quite frankly, this whole back and forth with Phyllis and Kelly is getting kind of old and not very interesting...

I agree ! I don't want to have to keep a scorecard with their *She Did or said /She Did or said* actions...it's truly exhausting! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

The same goes for the Valentine's Murder of Austin, and the "list of suspects" that grows every week.

The Writers need to stop with their madness because we Viewers are fed up with the BULL they are trying to feed us, on a Daily Diet ! {#emotions_dlg.angry}

BTW -- it appears that Jill & Collin have virtually disappeared from the Y&R canvas since *The Crash* and, also the fact that Gloria, Jeffrey, and Anita, who haven't been seen in Eons (but have been mentioned by Michael and Chelsea recently). {#emotions_dlg.confused1} WHERE did they suddenly get all of their $$$$$$$$ to "travel" ????

IMO, these writers make it up as they go along. It's a SHAME that Bill Bell's BIBLE has been totally tossed by them (into the trash). {#emotions_dlg.glare}

Hmmm...I think that's WHY most of the Soaps have disappeared (and the HACK WRITERS continue to come, and go). {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

I pretty much have to agree with you that the glory days of soap writing are long gone, in terms of story arcs, long term story and day to day dialog... It's sad... It seems all they know to do today is shuffle couples around and rely on big events to drive story... There was a real art to keeping story going but keeping it interesting and apparently... it's a lost art...

I had to laugh yesterday when Phyllis took a call from Avery telling her about Kelly being released and she actually came out with something to the effect of she couldn't hear because they were having a party... Hey, it isn't like that 'party' featured heavy metal blaring in the background or guests swinging from the chandeliers... In fact, at the time of the call, I don't think there was even anyone else in the room... Hey, as engagement parties go, even those of a more elegant ilk, were I Billy and Chelsea, I might've felt sort of ripped off...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 3/17/2015 Sharke said:

Be funny if kelly and Phyllis got together at the corner State Hospital and became best friends and both dropped smilin' Jack. Maybe those 2 would become a couple ROFLMAO

Well, if Jack and Victor can be roomies, why not... ?!

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

Haven't watched today's episode yet, but where was Kevin getting all of these "clues" to think that Stitch was involved? Was he just pulling all of this stuff out of his butt?

If I watch a mystery, I want to feel like I can try & figure it out, but I need some clues.

The thing with these writers is they don't drop any crumbs for the viewers to follow to try & play along with this silly murder mystery. They just drop bombs & then, try & write the story around it to fill in the gaps & back story & it really doesn't make for enjoyable watching after awhile. I think they are making it up as they go along!

Honored Contributor

He's hacking into Austin's computer.

that Kevin could bring down the world the way that ol' boy can hack. He could be richer then Victor.

Respected Contributor

Is Kelly pregnant???

Since I don't always get to see it, I still don't know why Victor and Kelly are working together. What's in it for each of them?

Kelly wants Jack and Victor is always out to get him!

Hyacinth {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

That's the 64,000 dollar question. Ol' Victor will be sticking his nose in somebody else's business on the day he meets his maker, but, then, his plotting days will be over. LOL