Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 16th....May Include Spoilers***

I had nightmares when Christine was in the hospital. Like I said....she looked like an old, rotting corpse!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 16th....May Include Spoilers***

HBO's cryptmaster LOL She's just so pale and washed out. No brows, no lashes, that long mop of dyed Cher hair that is white. She needs to update, maybe put on a few pds. They should change the name of the show to the 'Old and needs update'. CBS needs to get a whole new crew of make up artists, hair stylists, clothes people for the men as well as the woman.

At least nobody has been in the park, lately, crying on the bench or wailing at the wall. Have you notice that every person who gets a room at the G City Hotel gets the same room? Nicki, Kelly, Hilary and Devon, Sharon they all get the same room there. Big ol' bed, the couch in the forefront with the coffee table, fireplace, bathroom behind the bed, etc. Do they just have the one bedroom ?

Honored Contributor

I did love Chelsea's dress though ! So pretty and femme looking. Pink and white lace was so pretty. Adam reminds me of a kewpie doll with that spiked up hair on top. LOL Jack, has started showing his age. He's beginning to droop and got the turkey neck going on. Nick still looks sloppy like a college boy. Victurdia still needs a eyebrow tweezer.

Honored Contributor

Lol! Yep, the same room at the athletic club! Spring is coming, they will be at the wailing wall all day and all night!

Honored Contributor

doesn't seem to make much difference. I've seen Victoria wheel her (at that time) newborn while it was snowing in the ice and cold wind just to sit in the park ! I almost busted a blood vessel LOL Poor little thing would had been a frozen pop by the time she got her home. To me that's child abuse. Somebody should had called CPS. LOL

Honored Contributor

On 3/17/2015 Sharke said:

I really can't feel to sorry for Phyllis. She goes running to Kelly every 5 min. Phyllis, was cleared of charges. I'd fall on my knees and thank the Lord and say let the law handle Kelly I'm off the hook. What does she do? she takes the room service order and gets in the room with the psycho. After being in a coma for a yr. then being brought up on charges she tried to poison somebody with anti freeze think I'd want to stay at home and watch TV or read my Stephen King book. LOL

Seriously... She's like a teenager in a bad horror movie, always taking the wrong path that everyone else knows leads her right into danger... Over and over again, every blessed time. You have to wonder what it'll take for her to wise up.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 3/17/2015 Sharke said:

I did love Chelsea's dress though ! So pretty and femme looking. Pink and white lace was so pretty. Adam reminds me of a kewpie doll with that spiked up hair on top. LOL Jack, has started showing his age. He's beginning to droop and got the turkey neck going on. Nick still looks sloppy like a college boy. Victurdia still needs a eyebrow tweezer.

It was a very pretty dress... And Adam just seems to get better and better... and I sort of like his tousled look... Yea, Jack as the matinee idol over whom all these women are love sick is really stretching the bounds of credibility... and badly. The guy is in his early sixties and while he looks decent for his age, this is no young stallion we're talking about here...

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/16/2015 stevieb said:

Nice to see Chelsea back-peddling... Adam or not, who can blame her... !?

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Thank goodness!

Loved her dress too.

Honored Contributor

On 3/17/2015 LuvitorLIT said:
On 3/16/2015 stevieb said:

Nice to see Chelsea back-peddling... Adam or not, who can blame her... !?

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Thank goodness!

Loved her dress too.

Really... not to beat that dead horse still further, but really, about her current fiancee, where DID they find him and why DO they keep him...?

Honored Contributor

One thing that we can all agree on is Billy Boy has to go !!!!!!

Go now !!!!!!!!!!!