Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 16th....May Include Spoilers***

So I wonder who Phyllis beans with that fireplace poker? Hopefully it's Billy... And that poker sure is getting a workout. Didn't Abby grab one earlier in the week...?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 16th....May Include Spoilers***

Abby likes to grab Ben ! LOL Victurdia , needs to get pro active on that situation and fast if she wants to keep her man.

Later on today the spoilers will be out. That stabbing is kind of hard to watch. I wonder why Phyllis (even though it's just a dream)with those long legs just heads for the front door and outruns the runt.20pbuid.gif Where's Mrs. Martinez ? looks like she's gonna have some blood to clean up.

We got some rain last night didn't think it was possible ! We're re doing the yard this yr. Trying to get plants that are Jack rabbit safe !

1#aII.gif

Super Contributor

On 3/19/2015 stevieb said:
On 3/19/2015 maryebrown said:
On 3/19/2015 okBlonde said:

I'm disappointed that Y&R and B&B were both preempted today for the dumb NCAA games.

Especially B&B, it was GREAT yesterday.

I DVR'd it, and watched it today ----- YIKES! {#emotions_dlg.scared} WHAT a cliffhanger! It was Absolutely, out of Left Field, and WHO would have thought ! {#emotions_dlg.blink} I'm definitely saving this epi....Wink

So what happened... The one time I delete without watching, of course.

Hold on to your jaw, StevieB ---

Maya is (was?) "Myron" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.confused1}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}{#emotions_dlg.blink}

The REASONS are being discussed on the B&B thread under TV Talk...we have to wait until Monday to get "the story" . YIKES !

Super Contributor

I'm disappointed that Y&R and B&B were both preempted today for the dumb NCAA games.

I DVR'd it, and watched it today ----- YIKES! {#emotions_dlg.scared} WHAT a cliffhanger! It was Absolutely, out of Left Field, and WHO would have thought ! {#emotions_dlg.blink} I'm definitely saving this epi....Wink

My DBF was watching B&B with me (at night I stream it) and I said, "you watch, I bet Maya was a MAN!" They've had every other story line throughout the years, it was time for something like this! I can't wait until Rick finds out the truth. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Honored Contributor

Loves choc, (y&r board)

whenever you do the new board I'll add this new stuff.

'John Abbott' ghost returns Tues.

Bad prosecutor coming to town to nail Neil to the wall, at Christine's insistence she can't do it , so, she picked a man for the job. His name is 'winston'. Leslie, returns to be on 'team Neil winters'. Chris, has filed a wrongful death civil suit against Neil she wants his hide.

Sharon, wants that laptop , so, she can delete footage of bashing Nick that she thinks will come back to haunt her.

Phyllis, confronts Jack with the poker . Jack hollers "whoa" !!!!! LOL

Honored Contributor

On 3/20/2015 maryebrown said:
On 3/19/2015 stevieb said:

So what happened... The one time I delete without watching, of course.

Hold on to your jaw, StevieB ---

Maya is (was?) "Myron" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.confused1}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}{#emotions_dlg.blink}

The REASONS are being discussed on the B&B thread under TV Talk...we have to wait until Monday to get "the story" . YIKES !

Oh good gosh, I'm not sure I want the full story... I mean why not. The soaps have certainly tackled pretty much everything and it is what it is. I'm just not sure I'm interested. Besides, I've never liked Maya.

My return to B&B was tentative enough, but I'm thinking I'll head on over to Salem for a bit. There are really only a handful of characters left on B&B anymore that I even remember, much less that I find of interest, anyway...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 3/20/2015 Sharke said:

Loves choc, (y&r board)

whenever you do the new board I'll add this new stuff.

'John Abbott' ghost returns Tues.

Bad prosecutor coming to town to nail Neil to the wall, at Christine's insistence she can't do it , so, she picked a man for the job. His name is 'winston'. Leslie, returns to be on 'team Neil winters'. Chris, has filed a wrongful death civil suit against Neil she wants his hide.

Okay, thank you Sharke. Ugh, I wish Christine would just go away! I also wish the ghosts would stay away for awhile.