Esteemed Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 16th....May Include Spoilers***

On 3/19/2015 stevieb said:
On 3/18/2015 Sharke said:

This whole 'stuff' of Austin interviewing half the town is so full of it. Summer wouldn't had let him off the leash for all the time it would had taken to interview half dozen people. He couldn't go to the loo without Summer standing at the door. When did he do all this under her nose. The girl didn't go to school or have a job or volunteered all she did was go watch Austin pour drinks, so, when could he had done all that camcording without her being aware of it?

Yep, now the REAL mystery isn't who axed sweet Austin, it's how and when he found the time to mess around with Abby and to go into video overdrive, Summer being essentially like his Siamese twin...

This has me mind boggled too; how in the world did Austin do all of this with Summer/Lojack attached?

Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 16th....May Include Spoilers***

rest of the week we can speculate I guess ! LOL

Super Contributor

I'm disappointed that Y&R and B&B were both preempted today for the dumb NCAA games.

Especially B&B, it was GREAT yesterday.

Super Contributor

I wish they wouldn't preempt either! I've only posted here once I think but have read more than that after coming in this area with a pet question and happily finding a Y&R thread, I'm glad it's here! I had to laugh at the comments about Austin not having time to do all this while married to Summer. I was thinking that too, he was interviewing people all over town and no one said anything, and carrying on an affair. It was obvious he was feeling "small" compared to all the things Summer wanted and expected, but he never had time to do any of this!

After reading through the last page, I just realized that I'd spaced on Michael's cancer! They're stuffing too much together and letting other story lines have just a few minutes here and there which are the vet's story lines for the most part. Jeff and Colin get on my nerves, but I do miss Jill! She's one who would be by Neil's side normally I'd think.

I never catch those things like a wrong clock in the background or anything like that, but caught Nick calling Sage "Faith" when she approached the coffee table. I know, big deal, but I'm glad to finally catch something. My kid would be in serious trouble if she was such a snot to people as Faith is! Of course, Sharon hasn't helped that, but if she's like that right in front of you, talk to the girl Nick!

I'm dreading the Christine story. I had a feeling she wouldn't carry to term, but since this is one of the stories that isn't getting a lot of attention aside of the Neil aspect, hopefully it won't drag out too far.

Respected Contributor

On 3/18/2015 Sharke said:

I want Daisy back LOL

Both Crazy Daisy & her twin brother, Ryder, just dropped totally off the radar. Being the spawn of Sheila, I'm surprised that they haven't popped back up. Doesn't Daniel have his & Daisy's kid?

Honored Contributor

yep, he married Paul's daughter and moved to Georgia. Daisy & Kelly that would be a pair for the books.

Honored Contributor

The writers probably needed these two days to come up with something big, you know, to distract us from the fact that they don't know where they're going with any of this!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

On 3/19/2015 stevieb said:

The writers probably needed these two days to come up with something big, you know, to distract us from the fact that they don't know where they're going with any of this!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

On 3/19/2015 Sharke said:

yep, he married Paul's daughter and moved to Georgia. Daisy & Kelly that would be a pair for the books.

But, Victor had him shipped off to Pluto for an art grant, so he could get that hinky Dr. to wake up Phyllis from the coma with untested drugs.

Honored Contributor

Sure, but, I'm sure he's returned by now. that was just to get him out of the way, temporarily. funny, though, Phyllis has never mentioned her son since she came out of the coma. LOL