Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 16th....May Include Spoilers***

Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 16th....May Include Spoilers***

On 3/16/2015 maryebrown said:

I'm curious to find out who Prictor has been talking to, in the confessional...{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I used to call him that too... Way back when he and Ashely were running around, it was that and Trashley...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 3/16/2015 loveschocolate said:

Hope Phyllis doesn't end up in a coma. Or, Kelly has plastic surgery to look like Phyllis!

Wink

Well that's soaps for ya... where everything old is new over and over again...

Honored Contributor

poor Phyllis how much more can that beanie head take ? LOL

Super Contributor

On 3/16/2015 stevieb said:
On 3/16/2015 maryebrown said:

I'm curious to find out who Prictor has been talking to, in the confessional...{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I used to call him that too... Way back when he and Ashely were running around, it was that and Trashley...

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

Nice to see Chelsea back-peddling... Adam or not, who can blame her... !?

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Honored Contributor

On 3/16/2015 Sharke said:

Seriously, and that was one big old bottle too... If she didn't have a few loose screws before, she sure will now...

Super Contributor

On 3/16/2015 stevieb said:
On 3/16/2015 Sharke said:

Seriously, and that was one big old bottle too... If she didn't have a few loose screws before, she sure will now...

Kelly will endure the wrath of Phyllis (again), unless Kelly put Phyllis into yet another coma...that will take a year to resolve...{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

I really can't feel to sorry for Phyllis. She goes running to Kelly every 5 min. Phyllis, was cleared of charges. I'd fall on my knees and thank the Lord and say let the law handle Kelly I'm off the hook. What does she do? she takes the room service order and gets in the room with the psycho. After being in a coma for a yr. then being brought up on charges she tried to poison somebody with anti freeze think I'd want to stay at home and watch TV or read my Stephen King book. LOL

Honored Contributor

Well, at least we didn't have to "look" at Christine's mug yesterday! VERY SCAREY!!!