Honored Contributor

Re: You've been on my mind and in my thoughts, so HI YA PREDS!!!!!

@qualitygal wrote:

Well, we've got a downpour going on, good thing, we haven't watered either.  This is with thunder too.  Plenty of it.  So if it goes east of here (SW MI), it's coming and now add wind to all that.  Good grief.  Anyone out walking or jogging, would be soaked to the skin.

We had the downpours all around us yesterday.  Thunder, lightning, flash flooding, but it split around us in a tiny area.  Going in to town this morning we saw trees down, power outages, etc.  We only got about an inch, according to the gauge, but it didn't seem like that much.  I sat on the front porch listening to everyone around us getting hammered.  LOL 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

Thinking of ya, @Preds !  Hope to see you on the hockey thread more this season!!

Glad to hear the good report, my friend.

I will try to pop in once in a while @redwingsgal .  I miss you, dmod and John, too.

I admit I haven't kept up with my boys in a long while.  DH mostly tells me what is going on and he does tell me about the Wings, Rangers and even the Devils because of y'all.  LOL   You can tell  them that.  They may get a laugh out of it.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Preds HeartHeartHeart

I'm so glad you popped in. 

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Preds HeartHeartHeart

I'm so glad you popped in. 

Me too @Bri369 ... Heart

See the source image

Respected Contributor

@Preds Hi!❤️🌸

So glad QualityGal stared this thread!🙂

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

@Preds Hi!❤️🌸

Ahhh ... Hey Sweet thing!  I am, too.  HI back atcha'.  So good to see you still hanging around @Pqfan .  How are you doing?  What "meaness" have you been up to that you can talk about?  LOL  Hope it's good and fun.  Have you been behaving yourself? 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

@Preds Hi!❤️🌸

Ahhh ... Hey Sweet thing!  I am, too.  HI back atcha'.  So good to see you still hanging around @Pqfan .  How are you doing?  What "meaness" have you been up to that you can talk about?  LOL  Hope it's good and fun.  Have you been behaving yourself? 

I have been living with a very sweet dentist for 8 months.

I am pretty happy. 

I had wrote I felt lonely but then I realized he works very hard and he needs space and to relax. 

‘He takes me to nice places and gives me flowers.

‘I have to give him some room lol🙂

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

@Preds wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

@Preds Hi!❤️🌸

I am pretty happy. 

I had wrote I felt lonely but then I realized he works very hard and he needs space and to relax. 

Some room is nice.  I send DH to the garage when I need some room. 

I'm glad you are pretty happy and enjoying a little spoiling @Pqfan . You deserve it.  But, as a mother hen, I want you to have bliss, excitement, love and all the other mussy stuff.  LOL  Enjoy your dentist and sending my blessings for you.  Do keep me updated.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Preds  sounds like you got this girl...keep at it....I am still waiting for the online party.

Respected Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

@Preds wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

@Preds Hi!❤️🌸

I am pretty happy. 

Some room is nice.  I send DH to the garage when I need some room. 

I'm glad you are pretty happy and enjoying a little spoiling @Pqfan . You deserve it.  But, as a mother hen, I want you to have bliss, excitement, love and all the other mussy stuff.  LOL  Enjoy your dentist and sending my blessings for you.  Do keep me updated.  Smiley Wink

@Preds @Thanks so much!

He came into my life when I was having a very bad time where I was living.

He has a lot of patience I was crying a lot and flipping out and he still stayed!❤️

A lot of guys would have said oh I gotta go!🤣