Esteemed Contributor

Re: 'You should not have to expect a violent encounter on your way to work in the morning'

@MorningLover wrote:

nbc new york

Subway Rider Stabbed Twice Trying to Break Up Fight Between Women in Manhattan

Oct. 26, 2022

New York City is investigating yet another subway attack Wednesday -- one that left a good Samaritan stabbed twice as the morning rush got underway.

Police say the victim in the latest case was on a southbound No. 4 train approaching the Brooklyn Bridge station at Chambers Street in lower Manhattan around 6 a.m. when he tried to intervene in a fight between two women.

It's not clear what they argued about, but the good Samaritan was stabbed once in the neck and in the arm, the NYPD says.

He was taken to a hospital and is expected to survive. Both women fled the station. Authorities say the suspected knife-wielder was thought to be in her 20s. She was wearing green shorts and had short black hair, they added.

This reminds me of the group dressed in neon green suits terrorizing and assaulting innocent passengers on the subway.   Not sure what the outcome was of that attack.  It was fairly recent.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 'You should not have to expect a violent encounter on your way to work in the morning'

THE GREEN GOBLIN GANG, about two weeks ago. 

Three have been identified and charged with various crimes, others are still on the loose.

WNFORHEOJZBKXJXYJKIHFQE2S4.jpg

Respected Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

@Stelladorable wrote:

God doesn't bless countries or it would bless Ukraine. That kind of thinking that the U.S is above others because of an imaginary God is why we have wars and brutality. If you need an imaginary entity to keep you good, you were never good to begin with.

@Stelladorable  I can only say that I definitely need a God to keep me good and, even at that, he has his work cut out for him! I can't speak for you or anyone else but He sure has worked for me and I'm sure it's not a day-dream!  

You are right on target Jubilant.  His mercies are great and his blessings to me through the years are more than I deserve.