Honored Contributor

Re: You're Writing a Book. What is its title? Give a little background.

"I Still Can See With My Head In The Sand".  It has to do with being somewhat naive, yet being intuitive at the same time.  I truly think I've made far better decisions in life than most my peers.  My biggest regret is spending too much money on QVC over the years, and I've curbed that situation.

Frequent Contributor

@gracie2014, My late aunt who passed at 88 also had porphia. She finally realized she could not take any medications. She also could only eat rice, beef, and a few other things. No wine which was sad for her. It is a miserable condition to deal with. Enjoy your alimony!

Super Contributor

@tuscaloosa...Just about every med on the planet...or so it seems can throw me into an attack...it is truly horrible...so sorry to hear about your aunt having porphyria. Its funny to be around a bunch of us who are in the middle of a flare...when it attacks the neurologic system it can and does mess with the brain..people will post the craziest things....social media needs to be shut down except for the support groups..

Esteemed Contributor

@susan in California wrote:

Today I was thinking of writing a children's book specifically for a granddaughter.

It would be about her incredible dog (our whole family felt this was our dog). This dog was three when she was born, ten years ago.

It would involve photos as well as drawings of this dog, detailing where it has lived, some of the adventures in its life, and its interactions among the so many people who loved her.  It would also include the naughty adventures with other family dogs this dog was a part of....

It's in the thought process, in my head really. It would be funny, loving and a book to read over and over....

I think it might help with the grieving process.  And it would also keep this dog alive for all of us--

I find myself still so sad about the loss of this beloved animal.  I am trying to turn my attitude around to feel gratitude instead.  It's just so hard.

@Susan in California  This just may be the answer to your sadness.  It would help many others, children and adults alike. 

I would buy it!  Think about it......

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I have actually considered writing about my life. Smiley Happy  And my friends have actually told me that I should!! Smiley Happy

One title would be - "If I Knew Then What I Know Now..." and maybe another would be "They Say Things Happen In Three's ...What About Ten's??"