Respected Contributor

Re: You're Writing a Book. What is its title? Give a little background.

"It Is WIthout Doubt - A Woman's Perogative To Change Her Mind".

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

"I'm President, and You're Not! - A Campaign Handbook" 

Super Contributor

@sfnative Thank you. I just returned from a meeting with the FDA in DC..about a month ago...they are working on a new medication..looking to do clinical trials..It was put together by the American Porphyria Foundation...right now one of the cures is a liver transplant...but that is a pretty big step..got the chance to meet other porphyria patients who had traveled abroad for clinical trials which didn't work and the folks who went with liver transplant..which ended up being quite successful...National Porphyria Week is in about two weeks...hopefully the media will cover the disease and the progress made with the disease.

Super Contributor

They look at a number of different factors....now this was back in 1997...the rules have changed some..but I am grandfathered in. He has to have a life insurance policy in place...just in case he passes away...all sorts of things to protect me...now of course the dummy mentioning he had been planning to leave me for ten years....but never letting me know this didn't help him..the judge asked him to repeat his answer and like a dummy he said he had been planning this for ten years..Now if I remarry or decide to cohabitate with a man things change..but that is not about to happen.

Respected Contributor

Nobody's  Child.......a biography to open peoples eyes

Respected Contributor

'I Hope You Have a Child Just Like You: A Story of Payback and Single Motherhood.'

Respected Contributor

It would be titled something like "Say What?"  I have a couple friends who could give Norm Crosby a run for his money. I always say I should have been keeping notes for the past 20 years because I could have written a book.

Honored Contributor

I think there is a writer in me; I think about writing a novel all the time.  I don't have title for my book but, in my head, I do have an outline for my book.  I wanted to be a writer when I was in high school and I've always been an avid reader.  It's one of those "when I retire" things for me.

Honored Contributor

Alaska, the final Frontier.   There's so much to learn, survival in winter, for example. But, it's beautiful, mountains, water, snow, the animals. Just too too!!! Love it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hope you do just that. I think you could make it out of oil cloth. She could then keep it for ever! In fact, do it together and she'll keep it for life!!